Xiden Crime Family Exposure Grows Exponentially -- Hannity

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Unca Walt

Yellow Jacket
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

That case now involves as many as nine Xiden family members, as Rep. Comer told Fox News’s Sean Hannity Wednesday night:

“As you know, we went into the Treasury (Department), assuming that there were four or five political name family members involved in this political name family influence-peddling scheme,” Comer said.

“We assumed there were about a dozen banks. We assumed there were a certain number of Suspicious Activity Reports. What we quickly learned from going through the thousands of pages of bank violations that this family was involved in — there are nine political name family members and counting, Sean. There are at least two others that I would bet money on will be implicated before long.
“There are many more banks that were involved. There were many more LLCs that were involved. This was a family enterprise. But the LLCs, Sean, they don’t appear to be legitimate businesses. Their sole purpose, from what my analysis is thus far, is, they were just used to try to disguise or launder, however you want to describe it, where the source of the revenue was, and the source was, you know, places like the Chinese communist party, places in countries that honestly have worse reputations than China.
“And they went to great lengths to try to hide the fact that this money was coming in to the Bidens by transferring it to many accounts. The banks picked up on this. That’s why they filed bank violations. And then they went directly into political name family members’ personal accounts. It wasn’t for seed capital, like the political name lawyers are trying to claim.
“And when they talk about legitimate businesses, Sean, I have yet to find a legitimate business. I found a lot of LLCs. We continue to find more. But, you know, Sean, you and I can form an LLC and call it Hannity and Comer Energy. That doesn’t mean we’re in the energy business — we just have an LLC with the word energy in it. And we haven’t found any legitimate businesses.”
Hannity asked Comer, “Do you believe the president of the United States is compromised by these countries that we know hate our guts?”

“I don’t see how Joe B iden could not be compromised,” Comer said:

“I mean, these family members aren’t energy experts. They weren’t on boards. At least with Burisma, Hunter actually sat on a board. There are no other boards that we can find that these family members sat on. Certainly not the grandchildren and the nieces and the nephews and the in-laws and things like that.
moar at link.

Last edited by a moderator:
a whistleblower from within the IRS blew the doors off the investigation into Hunter Biden, confirming that political considerations and conflicts of interest have tainted the process. The whistleblower, a supervisor in the IRS criminal division, has been overseeing the probe of the president’s son and is asking for congressional protections to tell his story.

According to a new report, though, it’s not just the whistleblower’s word that is bolstering his complaint. He also has documents proving that a senior political appointee of the Biden administration was in the middle of this and committed perjury.
You got a working link to that story? That link doesn't seem to work.

It is all over the net. Hope this link works for you.

The s.hit is most ricky-tick entering the fan area. This is going to be epic. There is NFW this can be snuffed.

BTW: Have you heard a whisper anywhere about this... the hugest Presidential scandal in the nation's history? Me neither.

The DOJ, the IRS, and the Justice Department are all in on covering up for the democrats. I would be very surprised if anything comes of this.

The DOJ, the IRS, and the Justice Department are all in on covering up for the democrats. I would be very surprised if anything comes of this.

just like nothing has come from the Anthony Weiner laptop and the infamous horrific evil found on the Insurance File , when Weiner was hooked up with Abadeen

nothing for 5 years except dead cops who were on the case

It's time for the Oversight Committee to send a strongly worded letter...

Back
Top Bottom