Xiden DOJ Fires EVERY FBI Investigator working on Hunter's case

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Unca Walt

Yellow Jacket
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

They weren't really fired, they were removed from investigating the Bidens any further. This happens all the time. If the IRS or FBI is ever investigating you or a loved one just call Brandon, he can make it go away.

They weren't really fired, they were removed from investigating the Bidens any further. This happens all the time. If the IRS or FBI is ever investigating you or a loved one just call Brandon, he can make it go away.

Brother C, Let me make it more granular: They had their security clearances taken away.

What does that mean? Well, as they were testifying before the Committee, it was pointed by the Committee Chairman that without that without their clearances, they cannot do their jobs. Therefore, their pay was stopped.

They were testifying, sitting there having lost their homes and more because their income was stopped.

Yeah, they still have their "jobs". Just not being paid.

Brother C, Let me make it more granular: They had their security clearances taken away.

What does that mean? Well, as they were testifying before the Committee, it was pointed by the Committee Chairman that without that without their clearances, they cannot do their jobs. Therefore, their pay was stopped.

They were testifying, sitting there having lost their homes and more because their income was stopped.

I read the article. I didn't see that information in the article. I'm not saying you're wrong. I haven't stayed up on the entire story so that information is probably out there somewhere.

tenor.gif

Go for Banana Republic... Good thing their credit card is about to get shredded (ie the US debt market).

Still -- The full weight of the US Gov't. Actually locking them away from their entire family belongings? No money, no food, even no clothes for any of their family?

As crushing punishment for being patriotic Americans. Doing the honest, right, and LEGAL thing.

It is not to be joked about. Even by libs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom