ZERO Indictments

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

What it speaks...is that the wheels are coming off the crazy train.

I don't think we'll have an election, in ten months. I think we'll have some sort of reformation.

Trump may or may not emerge as head of state, of what state there is. But I think this is where the Dumbo c rats go down in a blazing pile of glory...like a paper bag filled with feces, that neighborhood kids set fire to and throw on the old grump's porch.

I look around and I'm seeing it moar and moar. People are FED UP. Probably it's the hospitable welcome Slow Joe is giving to the illegal invaders, paying them MORE than most grandparents' antiSocial inSecurity. PLUS free Obombahfones. PLUS luxo hotel rooms, indefinitely. I can only dream of that kind of life...but I'm paying for theirs.

But, whatever it is, the house of cards is starting to come down. This sham just-us procedure, is one more grain of sand, to start the avalanche of revolution, launching...all that remains is whether it will be civil and orderly, or the way Dumbo c Rats love it, bloody and fiery.

People's reactions to the fact that there are ZERO indictments....

1700270285414.png
1700270457674.png
1700270317413.png

Back
Top Bottom