DOE National Accelerator Labs Prove Gold's Resistance to Laser Attacks, Projecting 22.4 Million Ounce Demand

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score

DOE National Accelerator Labs Prove Gold's Resistance to Laser Attacks, Projecting 22.4 Million Ounce Demand​

We’ve released 50 more sources and doubling down on Gold Demand Claim.

The 22.4 Million ounces of Gold listed above is just using some preliminary math modeling. The number is most likely double that amount. Why is that?

1. The table only included China, Russia, India, SpaceX, Blue Origin, NASA, and the US Military and did not include the other aerospace companies like Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, or General Dynamics nor list countries like Australia, France, Germany, UK, Japan, South Korea and Israel

2. Also, this research is only two weeks old. Now that the whole world knows that Gold gets stronger under laser pulses and that lasers are the bullets of space, would you want to invest 100 Million dollars to Billions in Space Craft (satellites, space vehicles, space stations, rockets, space shuttles) but then say, Nah, I will pass on an extra $200,000 worth of Gold that is scientifically proven to provide as a protective shield for my investment. Jon Little states, "It would be like a Roman warrior saying, Today I shall fight without my bronze helmet and bronze shield; yeah, that's the smartest battle plan."

by Jon Forrest Little and Pixy

Article Keys:

1. New Research at SLAC National Accelerator Lab at Stanford, where Gold Gets Stronger when subjected to laser pulses.

2. Lasers are the “bullets in space”

3. Having gold-plated armor means space stations, satellites, and spacecraft will need gold housing or cladding to endure all space voyages.

4. This Breakthrough is the Biggest and Bullish Gold Story since Space Exploration Started. (If you can think of a more significant Gold story than the one you are about to read, please write it up and send it everywhere you can.)

5. Preliminary Gold Demand Math Modeling starts at 22.4 Million ounces of Gold.

6. If the SLAC labs are accurate in their science, this will be the most significant industrial use of Gold ever recorded.

6. Video feature at the end of this article

More:

It gets stronger under laser pulses but what about a steady laser beam? Wouldn't it just melt it's way through?

Back
Top Bottom