The Good News Thread

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

Illegal Alien killed by Border Patrol after attempting to take gun from agent​

sara_pic_hero-e1633528431391-48x48.webp

Published October 4, 2022
By Sara Carter

REPAIR TRUCKS CROSS NEWLY RE-BUILT SANIBEL CAUSEWAY JUST 13 DAYS AFTER HURRICANE IAN HITS SW FLORIDA​

Some of the viewer comments under that video on YouTube:

• Lifelong Brooklynite here, and seeing how fast and committed Desantis & Floridians are to rebuilding, is amazing. My own city's leadership... not so much.
  • This is what happens when leaders care about moving forward and making progress. Others should learn from Desantis's example.
  • If that causeway were in California, the completion time would be 3 years over schedule and 500% over budget.
  • Just imagine if the entire country operated like Florida?
  • Nice..i thought it would require 16 years of research to determine the " proper repair"
  • People in other parts of Florida: “Why the hell do we still have pot holes on my streets??” 🤨
  • WOW, that was fast. Bravo guys!!!

Hadn't heard a word about this....

[Monday Morning] Subtropical Storm Nicole Forms east of the Bahamas​

11m

[Tuesday morning] Nicole to bring wide swath of impacts to Southeast U.S. and Bahamas​

10m

Nicole nearing Hurricane Intensity as it Approaches Florida​

10m

Gold Prices Will SHOCK Everyone In 2024!! (Here's Why)​

Atlanta woman's wallet lost 65 years ago returns to family who now have 'a piece of her back'​

The year was 1958. Atlanta housewife Floy Culbreth had gone out for some entertainment at the Plaza Theatre.

Before the night was through, Culbreth misplaced her wallet inside the theater. It would stay there for 65 years.

In October, employees at the historic theater found the wallet in a closet during renovations, Plaza owner Christopher Escobar told USA TODAY on Friday.

More:

Johnston teen repairs hundreds of laptops and other devices, gets them to people in need​

AJohnston High School student has gotten hundreds of laptop computers and handheld electronic devices to refugees and other immigrants across Iowa — efforts he wants to expand in 2024, maybe even out of state.

As one of the Des Moines Register's People to Watch in 2024, Kathir Kalyanaraman, 16, said he wants to show that “age doesn't determine how much impact you have on the community. You could be 70 years old, older or even younger than I am to really create an impact within the community.”

More:

Back
Top Bottom