Debt limit - a guide to american federal debt made easy

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I'm linking that video to some family and close friends...

"You have kids?!" :confused: HA!

yeah, that is my point all the way - the only thing they put out of the equation here is that "family's" printing press, in the form of Fed... So there should be something along the lines here also, "hey, we are now printing 1.8 thousand fully legal dollars a year - how does it help?"

We will have to face this problem over the next 4 years is my guess.. Based on where we are in the cycles and projections for budgets, the charade can't last much longer than that.

I knew I had seen it before. Thanks vox.

Back
Top Bottom