Fitch Goes on Rampage: Cuts Spain, Italy, Belgium, Cyprus and Slovenia

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Oooohh... Italy at A-.

Italy is the one to keep your eye on (I watch them all, but I have lots of time, that semi-retired thingie). Italy goes, then France bids us adieu, Germany gets hosed (Auf Wiedersehn!), then you have about 24 hours to get the last out of the banks, grocery stores, the gun shops and any last bullion left.

Maybe want to have your Dr. (tell him to turn the radio on so he hears how his stocks are doing, then pass over that $500 in fiat...) give you one fast last prescription for any and all meds, particularly ones you can trade. I don't have to spell that one out...

That last day you are going to be very busy! Might be smart to cover some of those bases now!

Back
Top Bottom