Which gold broker did Gerald Celente use?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

mike

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
I've been thinking about trying a gold broker, cashing out to physical periodically of course, and I was wondering what gold broker Gerald Celente used, so I can avoid it (if it's still in business). Are there any good brokers, or does Corzine still have his claws in any?

He was with MFGlobal for sure, dunno about others(?)

I thought Celente said that the broker was known by some other name, and he had no idea that MF Global bought them.

if you are just going to buy gold for delivery, ask a local dealer to buy buy the bars for you. There is no reason for you to setup a futures account unless you are going to actively trade. Why you'd want to trade futures is beyond my understanding. Especially if you recognize the inherent problems with counter party risk.

btw.. I'm not just a hedgefund guy, I'm also a broker.. I could just as easily say "I can help you with that" but it would cost you more and it would likely cause you more headaches with paperwork than it's worth.

I'm just trying to improve my savings routine. Currently, I save for months, wait for a bottom, and buy a large volume (to save on shipping and premiums. no LCS here). Sometimes I get weak and dip into my savings, but I never sell my precious PMs no matter what. So I was thinking a broker account would give me that mental division I need to keep my hands off the savings- not to mention the fees that would be incurred by withdrawing, which I don't have at the bank. I think the cost averaging would give better results too.

I would have the physical delivered whenever I've saved enough to take delivery of course.

I'm still gathering the info and haven't decided if I'm going to do it, so thanks for the tips DSABug.

Back
Top Bottom