Groupon.....hahahahaha

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
Man, it's painful to watch this stock get pounded day after day after day. Today, it lost around 10% alone since the lock-up expired and insiders could bail out while the stock was still worth something. Oh how the once mighty fall. I believe Faceplant will do exactly the same thing. They will have a little Groupon bounce, then when the lock-up expires, the insiders will bail like rats fleeing a sinking ship. Although I don't think there is anything stopping them from privately selling their holdings, I am not completely sure. If I were Zuckerturd, I would have sold every single fucking share of that pig. Faceplant will go the same way that MySpace did, as they get greedier and greedier, "offering premium service and programs for a price".

These "stocks" will & are being beaten like a rented mule.
So did everything else today,except,Au & Ag.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!

For grins, I tried to short FB today. TD comes back with "non marginable stock cannot be shorted". What the F is that supposed to mean? I've seen the "there aren't any shares we can lend you to short" before, but what is this? Puts actually look cheap on this one (to me), especially if you think it's really going down a lot lower (I do, just can't predict just when).

I have a Groupon experience to share. Our daughter gave us one for a birthday not long ago, to a steakhouse here in town. OK, so we went, they seated us and brought us a special "Groupon Menu", which was more limited than their general menu.

Nonetheless, we ordered our food which was good but not great. This place was a steakhouse with a very good reputation, the food SHOULD have been better...

OF COURSE we had a little something to drink as well (fine Cabernet w/ steak).

Net? We saved $25.00. BFD. Groupon or Faceberg stock? No way...

Back
Top Bottom