How Money Became Worthless

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

BigJim

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
Great Documentary! I encourage all to watch.
Great teaching tool.
Great Cast also.
Maloney,Turk,Schiff,G.Edward Griffin,Pupulva,Rickards,Sprott,Murphy from GATA & others.
http://100thmonkeyfilms.com/endoftheroad/

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!

Last edited:
I believe it's free to watch.If you google it,youtube & the link I provided will be there.
There's a view it online at the link I provided.
I DVR'd it on the Documentary Channel last week.
I said NOTHING about BUYING anything.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!

Last edited:
Since the money is worthless, it's still free even if you pay for it.

Since the money is worthless, it's still free even if you pay for it.
You caught the irony of that too.
I find it interesting how all these books and films are being produced about how worthless money is, but they always sell them for ... goats and chickens? Not that I can see.

This is supposedly scheduled to replay on the documentary channel on 9-18.
Looked at their site.
Sorry,I didn't realize there was a charge to watch.

GOD BLESS & BRING OUR TROOPS HOME!!!

"The solution to our current inflation situation, where an entire forest grove is worth only one ship's peanut is that there are too many leaves circulating as currency. The obvious solution is to burn the forest."

-- The B ark captain in hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

It's getting that silly. Humor-sci-fi now rules reality?

So i went looking for a freeview version and couldnt find anything but i was intrigued by a you tube recording of Red Ice Radio interviewing Clif High ( half past human)
Clif was responding to a recent report from David Wilcock that was sourcing a great deal from Ben Fulford. I had read Wilcocks in depth investigation a while back and occasionally ponder out loud if theres any truth in Fulfords claims about that Chinese gold .........

Clif gets my attention because i really like the way he thinks and how he builds his arguments.
So i listened to these three segments and was fascinated by what he was saying.

So thank you to Big Jim for the serendipidous nudge.

Last edited:
RB, if you think remote viewing is beyond peoples comfort zone, Cliff is the same times two (I happen to like what he writes)...

Back
Top Bottom