Kyle Bass interview on Bloomberg TV

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

First thing I hear after switching the stream on is that Alan Greenspan is "one of the smartest guys in the room" :flushed:

Well, I'm not listening all morning for any follow up segments. Wish they would have aired the full interview (or made it available as a video on the web). I always enjoy listening to Kyle's thoughts.

True the format is annoying, and adblock breaks the site. But you gotta grab info where it is, not "under the streetlight where the light is better", sometimes.

They will probably condense some of it and make it available as a straight video w/o the other jabber and ads later - but you can't count on that, the good ones they charge money for.

I'm still freaking about my FB short that went bad (and is going worse). MSM reports that when it didn't drop on the lockup exipiry, people bought. That's patently false, there were orders to buy at open for 66 million shares (record volume, about 1/10th of the normal for ALL stocks for a whole day) - there was no time to "see if people were selling" - my charts show this tick by tick and they are quite damning on what happened. Sugar daddy bought perhaps to keep the employees happy or the state of CA happy with the tax they were expecting on sales of FB shares by employees?
What is, is, but gheesh, this is too nuts even for me.
Screenshot-Charts - FB (FACEBOOK INC CL A).jpg
Charts don't show here very well - that was 1/4 screen straight capture and it should have been more readable. But in the first two bars (20 min), look at that volume - 100% green. No wait to see a dip to buy.
And as you can see, someone knew a couple days ahead and placed bets too - obvious insider trading?

Charts don't show here very well - that was 1/4 screen straight capture and it should have been more readable. But in the first two bars (20 min), look at that volume - 100% green. No wait to see a dip to buy.
And as you can see, someone knew a couple days ahead and placed bets too - obvious insider trading?
Today is triple witching Friday (options expiry). Probably somebody executed a large options position in FB and the underwriter of the options had to cover?

Kyle Bass newsletter (not $9.95):
In the latest Hayman Capital Management newsletter, Kyle Bass states that quantitative easing will not lead to prosperity and will result in leading the American sheep to slaughter, exposes the fallacy of the European bank bailouts, and states that the Western debt crisis is likely to lead to all-out war.

More: http://www.silverdoctors.com/kyle-bass-we-believe-war-is-inevitable/

Back
Top Bottom