Look out below

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
Dallas Fed missing yesterday didn't move the market. Chicago PMI miss today looks like it's taking a toll.

Total collapse. That is the only way to explain what just happened with the Chicago PMI which imploded from 52.4, and printed at a contractionary 49: the first sub-50 headline print since September 2009. But that's not all: Deliveries, Prices Paid and Production all hit their lowest since 2009; Backlogs posted their tenth month of contraction in the past 12 months. And what's worst for the Department of Making Shit Up, Employment plunged from 551. to 48.7, its third month over month decline. Actually another way to phrase it: complete disaster. Obviously this number explains why S&P should have no problems crossing 1,600 today. Because for that other Department: of Propaganda and Creating money out of thin air, this means only one thing: the Fed is preparing to print ONE KROOGOL MORE!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-...-implodes-49-first-sub-50-print-septmber-2009

A Kroogol eh? Think that will be enough? :paperbag:

Pardon my stupidity Sir, but what the hell is a Kroogol? [Spoken with an English accent]

It's whatever the Fed needs it to be.

I wonder how much money I can borrow from myself before I realize I am not going to pay myself back?

I wonder how much money I can borrow from myself before I realize I am not going to pay myself back?

The real question is, after you understand that it will never be paid back, will you continue to lend?

Never lend money to a friend unless you plan for it to be a gift.

Back
Top Bottom