Markets take a hit

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
Looked at the Dow and saw the market was off over 400 points today. This is getting to be nervous time. If the market rolls over, I think the republicans are guaranteed the
senate in November, since economic policy falls squarely on the white house.

It looks like the "line in the sand" has been drawn at 16,000 for the Dow today. The whipsawing of the markets is pretty unsettling with all the craziness going on these days. I suspect that if another person is diagnosed with Ebola as a result of the epic failure to properly train and equip those hospital workers, we'll see some wild swings in coming days. If someone in another state is infected because those folks were not quarantined, then that is when I believe all hell breaks loose.

More like if they find out how many people are infected they aren't telling us about. You can say all you want about the fed govt., but when it comes to stonewalling, 1/2 truths, lying, misdirecting, and covering up, they are the best.

Back
Top Bottom