No rate hike

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
Shocker of the week.

These clowns are a bunch of cowards is what they are. Raise rates and get this party started I say. This is going to end badly, so it's just a matter of who is on watch when it does. I suspect Yellen is getting back office memos from Obongo's team letting her know that she's in for a bad car accident if she does anything that the Big Office doesn't pre approve. Of course I can't prove that, but I sure as hell suspect it. Obongo doesn't want to rock the boat any more than it already is before he gets the hell out of the white house and secures a nice place on Oahu for him and the Wookie. I'm sure he's already socked away half a billion or so for some good parties and plenty of golf when he bails, so it's all good. The shadow in chief, Jarrett will slink back to Iran and be trumpeted as a hero for all the hard work she did securing the deal of the century and victory will be declared as they finish enriching enough uranium to make a nuclear bomb capable of erasing Israel.

I say raise the rate to 1% and let the chips fall where they may.:judge:

I mentioned before that I would have been surprised if they had raised rates. All the talk about raising rates was way overblown. You look at the numbers and you can see that they can't do it (without undesirable consequences).

Back
Top Bottom