Precious Metals Forum

Go Back   Precious Metals Forum > Precious Metals and Economic News > Fiat Ponzi

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By 11C1P
  • 2 Post By PMBug
  • 1 Post By singleshot
  • 1 Post By PMBug
  • 1 Post By PMBug

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2018, 04:55 PM   #1
Ground Beetle

Liked: 485 times
Liberty Trump To Reclaim Fed Reserve From Rothschild Family

If he does it, how long until he becomes the next president to be assassinated? Thing is, it doesn't sound like the long term plan is to end it, just wrest control out of some international oligarchy & put it under direct control of politicians. That might be fine when your party is in power, but not so much when it isn't. Not to mention it takes a lot of time, effort & materials to build a house, but a can of gas & match can take it down in no time. The dems really love their gas & matches too.

https://yournewswire.com/president-t...ve-rothschild/

President Trump has vowed to reclaim control of the Federal Reserve from the Rothschild family, freeing it from crippling regulations that has held America back for decades.

Trump says the Federal Reserve has been allowed to cause interest rates to soar, create huge dept, and slow the growth of the economy for far too long.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/20/trum...l-reserve.html

Dick Bove: Trump poised to take control of the Federal Reserve

President Trump sharply criticized the Federal Reserve this week, saying interest rate increases are hurting the economy.

Trump will have the opportunity to fashion the central bank in the image he would like as he has four vacancies to fill on the board of governors.

The result could be a more politicized Fed.
rblong2us and singleshot like this.
Old 08-10-2018, 02:48 AM   #2
Predaceous stink bug

Liked: 41 times
Jackson survived their attempts, they are not infallible.
Unless he appoints Ron Paul as Treasury Sec, he'd be better to abolish the Fed and return the authority to "coin money" to those lazy ass shits in congress.
singleshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 09:11 AM   #3
Golden Cockroach

Liked: 2379 times
It's true that Trump has the opportunity to appoint most of the positions on the board, but he's not well grounded on monetary theory and I really don't have any faith that he really understands the issues. He lacks the baseline knowledge to really guide his selection process, so he's going to be relying on others to hammer out the candidates list. I'm not as optimistic as the articles in the OP that much is going to change.
ancona and singleshot like this.

Important stuff: PMBug 101 * Forum Guidelines * Support PMBug
PMBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:57 PM   #4
Predaceous stink bug

IDK, every time I am convinced that he's just an insecure bully that shoots from the lip, I'll read something that makes me think that he's gaming the Deep State.

"Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer"- Vito Corleone
Old 08-10-2018, 04:03 PM   #5
Golden Cockroach

I think it's going to be a matter of who has his ear at the time he gets around to making his shortlists for the appointments. Seems like Sen. Rand Paul is now besties with Trump, but I don't know that the relationship extends past the current alignment on (Russia) foreign policy. Who is advising him on financial/tax/monetary matters? I honestly don't know.

Old 08-14-2018, 01:04 PM   #6
Predaceous stink bug

Well, that's just it. Every time he appoints another Deep State clown (like Bolton), we don't know if Trump is listening to them or just bringing them onboard to keep the DS off guard and wondering what's up.
I read where Trump may be listening to Rand Paul about foreign policy, as he should. Maybe he might pick up some sound advice about our failing monetary system, as well.
There is so much going on behind the scenes that bolsters my optimism. Disclosure of the truth is happening but TPTB what is to trickle out over the next 100 years. Something strange is going on in the MSM when they release a video from the Dept of Defense showing a UFO and the so-called journalists are not snickering, laughing and making jokes.
I believe there are "white hat" operatives in the DS that are fighting the good fight on our behalf. Maybe Trump knows this, maybe he doesn't. Based on things he said during the campaign, I think he is holding his Trump cards (pun intended), very close to his chest. He has to because he has so many enemies right next to him.
rblong2us likes this.
Old 08-21-2018, 08:22 AM   #7
Golden Cockroach

Quote :
President Donald Trump said he expected Jerome Powell to be a cheap-money Fed chairman and lamented to wealthy Republican donors at a Hamptons fundraiser on Friday that his nominee instead raised interest rates, according to three people present.
https://moneymaven.io/mishtalk/econo...UmvfQLVGUXrhg/

Trump isn't reclaiming shit. The bankers own their game and they aren't going to cede that authority to anyone else.
11C1P likes this.

Old 08-21-2018, 03:39 PM   #8
Ground Beetle

Liked: 485 times
Originally Posted by PMBug View Post:
https://moneymaven.io/mishtalk/econo...UmvfQLVGUXrhg/

Trump isn't reclaiming shit. The bankers own their game and they aren't going to cede that authority to anyone else.
It never ends. If Trumpi-Wan Kenobi was our last hope, it seems as if the dark side will prevail ad infinitum.
Old 08-22-2018, 03:04 PM   #9
Predaceous stink bug

I know, it's hard to stay optimistic when the news that we are fed looks bad. But that's what they want. You're not going to hear about the victories that are taking place behind the scenes by the good guys who are fighting the DS.
Which is why so many alternative news sites have been kicked off platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, et al.
I suggest that when you feel overwhelmed and that Trump has been compromised, think back to two years ago when it looked like Hillary would be elected and what would it be like now, if she had.
Old 11-28-2018, 08:11 AM   #10
Golden Cockroach

I just now saw this bit of old news:
Quote :
11/30/2017

President Donald Trump has nominated Carnegie Mellon University professor Marvin Goodfriend to be a member of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors.
https://mises.org/power-market/marvi...oard-governors

His nomination is still pending. You might remember this guy from the cashless society thread:
Quote :
Another major speech was by an economist named Marvin Goodfriend, from Carnegie Mellon University. His speech was called The Case for Unencumbering Interest Rate Policy at the Zero Bound.

... In short, it’s a way to impose negative interest rates on physical cash.

It’s true that Goodfriend is an academic, not a policymaker. ...
https://www.pmbug.com/forum/f4/drumb...html#post32270
11C1P likes this.