Dead: Goldmart

No longer in business

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

1.00 star(s)
1 Rating - Raters
E-mailed them yesterday (2013-04-22 2:37PM) telling them they owe me 38 oz. or a check for the purchase price.

No response.

E-mailed them today (2013-04-23 10:53AM) with the same message, but title said Notice #2, and in body of message, mentioned when I sent Notice #1 on _____.

No response so far.

Plan on e-mailing them everyday until they respond. E-mail title and body message will continue to update with number of notices, and when each notice was sent.

They can't ignore me forever can they?

I wonder has anyone already filed complaint with BBB, since they claim they are an accredited by BBB on their website. They got a A rating according to the video message.

Just a suggestion but it might help if you let them know you are about to make far more serious complaints through official channels and "here is a copy of the letter". Tell them you are going to start a website called "GOLDMARTSCAM.COM and you will solicit more complaints in order to protect other innocent customers. Suggest you are going to personally arrive at their Carson City office and ask to speak to Maria in person and sit in the parking lot until you find somebody who will give you your money back.....In other words you need to get yourself higher up on their "get rid of this guy" radar. Once you get to the top of the list it appears they will ship the order. Since metal prices have dropped I would hurry because they might have been on the wrong side of the trade.

Some states have laws allowing recording of phone conversations with the assent of only one of the parties involved. If you live in a state like that, record any phone calls made to Goldmart WITHOUT TELLING THEM THAT YOU ARE DOING SO. In other states you must first get their permission to record the calls and I doubt that they will give permission, or possibly even hang up on you if you try.

Another Goldmart Victim

Hi!
Newbie here! This is a great site, just wish I had found it earlier and from different circumstances!
I found this site from Googling Goldmart complaints. Yea I'm in the Goldmart torture chamber right now!

On April 4th I placed an acknowledged order with Goldmart for a sealed monster box of ASE's. Since it was my first order with them I called them to be sure I fully understood their policies and shipping. I stated that my understanding of the order was that since my item is "In Stock, Ready to Ship!" my monster box would be allocated and shipped within their stated shipping times after receiving my funds. (ie since it was in stock I would not be affected even if their supplier didn't make a scheduled delivery) They agreed to what I stated! Took my CC number to hold and promptly sent me an email of order confirmation number. I mailed them a check that day April 4th.
April 8th I got a "Payment Confirmation" email from Goldmart. and my bank account was showing it had been debited for the purchased item total. Website showed my order as "Paid & Processing"

During the waiting period I watched various suppliers websites and between April 10th and April 15 all of them went to some kind of notice about ASE's being delayed, out of stock, sold out, and etc. This includes Tulving, Apmex, Provident, and Gainesville! But strangely Goldmart continued to display "In Stock, Ready to Ship!" right up to April 17th.

Per their stated policy they should have shipped April 17th. I called them evening of April 17th to get tracking number. That's when the lies started! Over next several days heard many of the same excuses/lies that have been reported here by other customers! I even asked to speak to someone who could "speak for the company" was asked if I was recording conversation I said "Yes" Was told, "You don't have the right to record this and Your order will go out today or tomorrow" They then hung up on me!!! This was on Monday the 22nd. No shipment or communication possible since!

Sorry to have been so lengthy in my description. Since I'm obviously not alone in my troubles with Goldmart, I would like to ask if anyone has a complaint letter to the FTC, Nevada Atty Gen, or the BBB that I could use as a guide in taking action???
Thanks for your interest!

Damn. Sorry to hear that EWS. Welcome to the forum BTW. :wave:

I suppose there is still hope that they will fulfill your order like they did for several of the others here.

BBB of Northern Nevada sent me a email three days ago. They inquired if I had heard from the Company (Goldmart). I went into the BBB site and updated my complaint with answer of "NO", Goldmart has not contacted me by any form. Apparently Goldmart does not give a damn about its name or reputation. I will be happy to help them down that road of infamy they have chosen. I can only thank the Heavens above my order was filled in full albeit late as it was. Never more, never more with these clowns.

All I can say is ... go read any fine print about THEIR POLICIES with regards to fulfilling orders within a certain time...shipping within a certain time. Then down load all those areas that inform when your $$$ are received how soon your order will be sent. All those pages that inform items are in stock ready to ship. Save it all and package it and send it to someone who handles deceptive advertising within a Government Agency. Nevada Attorney General Sounds like a good place to start. If you do package it up, send it to them...Keep us advised on what is up !! I'm sure most would like to know how you are fairing with your complaint.

Hi!
Newbie here! This is a great site, just wish I had found it earlier and from different circumstances!
I found this site from Googling Goldmart complaints. Yea I'm in the Goldmart torture chamber right now!

On April 4th I placed an acknowledged order with Goldmart for a sealed monster box of ASE's. Since it was my first order with them I called them to be sure I fully understood their policies and shipping. I stated that my understanding of the order was that since my item is "In Stock, Ready to Ship!" my monster box would be allocated and shipped within their stated shipping times after receiving my funds. (ie since it was in stock I would not be affected even if their supplier didn't make a scheduled delivery) They agreed to what I stated! Took my CC number to hold and promptly sent me an email of order confirmation number. I mailed them a check that day April 4th.
April 8th I got a "Payment Confirmation" email from Goldmart. and my bank account was showing it had been debited for the purchased item total. Website showed my order as "Paid & Processing"

During the waiting period I watched various suppliers websites and between April 10th and April 15 all of them went to some kind of notice about ASE's being delayed, out of stock, sold out, and etc. This includes Tulving, Apmex, Provident, and Gainesville! But strangely Goldmart continued to display "In Stock, Ready to Ship!" right up to April 17th.

Per their stated policy they should have shipped April 17th. I called them evening of April 17th to get tracking number. That's when the lies started! Over next several days heard many of the same excuses/lies that have been reported here by other customers! I even asked to speak to someone who could "speak for the company" was asked if I was recording conversation I said "Yes" Was told, "You don't have the right to record this and Your order will go out today or tomorrow" They then hung up on me!!! This was on Monday the 22nd. No shipment or communication possible since!

Sorry to have been so lengthy in my description. Since I'm obviously not alone in my troubles with Goldmart, I would like to ask if anyone has a complaint letter to the FTC, Nevada Atty Gen, or the BBB that I could use as a guide in taking action???

The more I read about this the more this reminds me of my two favorite sayings:

If you try to get something for nothing,
you often get nothing for something.

PRICE - QUALITY - SERVICE
Pick any two.
You CANNOT have all three.

Just a quick update.

I called yesterday and got through surprisingly quick. Maria answered the phone (do they NOT have anyone else there?)

I mentioned that I'm calling about an incomplete order, and she knew exactly who I was. Said they will do an investigation on their end, and if they're short, they'll send me the remaining Philharmonics, but there is a delay. Also said I should call back in a week to find out the results of the investigation.

I nearly blew up at that point thinking THEY should be notifying me the results as soon as they find out, but kept my cool. I will continue to send notifications until they send the 38 Philharmonics they owe me.

I've bought >$25,000 from them in the past. First 3 orders went smoothly. 4th was a little slow, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt because RCM was swamped at the beginning of the year. I don't mind slow delivery either. BUT, I WANT THE SILVER I PAID FOR.

The only reason I got my order was because I put the entire amount on my credit card, and when they didn't ship I had the credit card company open a dispute file and take the whole charge off of my bill and suddenly my gold was shipped that very same day. I was lucky to have recourse.

Maria will not tell you the truth. The only reason they answer the phone is that they are hoping it is another customer ready to place an order. If you call to complain they just make up another story so you will get off the line. This whole thing is becoming a rather incredible story, with many victims, and I hope that some official agency will get involved and close the Goldmart website down.

more complaints from complaint list.com. Check it out. I'm sure the folks there would love to hear the nightmares everyone are going through just like we are here. PM thanks again for providing us a platform to vent out our frustrations.

Just a quick update.

I called yesterday and got through surprisingly quick. Maria answered the phone (do they NOT have anyone else there?)

I mentioned that I'm calling about an incomplete order, and she knew exactly who I was. Said they will do an investigation on their end, and if they're short, they'll send me the remaining Philharmonics, but there is a delay. Also said I should call back in a week to find out the results of the investigation.

I nearly blew up at that point thinking THEY should be notifying me the results as soon as they find out, but kept my cool. I will continue to send notifications until they send the 38 Philharmonics they owe me.

I've bought >$25,000 from them in the past. First 3 orders went smoothly. 4th was a little slow, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt because RCM was swamped at the beginning of the year. I don't mind slow delivery either. BUT, I WANT THE SILVER I PAID FOR.

Yes cooler heads prevail.

It just disgusts me that GM doesn't/won't have quality control for the final shipment like a check off list by the shipper on the invoice or video surveillance packaging. You would think they would be able to afford such amenities since they made off with our funds. I could barely make out my invoice as I had to use a magnifying glass to see the numbers in which case the quantity input scrolled off the page. WTF Did they purposely use a 1/2" dpi font to p*ss everyone off?

Last edited:
Hi!

This is a bit excessive. You might want to contact the local Fox Reno news station and give them a scoop. I am sure there is a hungry field reporter eagerly wanting a promotion. Good thing is GM has a tangible, physical address. you could also canvas your artistic talent on Ripoffreport. That usually elicits some sort of response from most of them imo.

If you have a digital video recorder, can you record the final outcome in min. 720p and upload it on YouTube? Cheers.

Update! Goldmart

Hooray just got Tracking number on my order!!!!!!
Thanks for the suggestions from this site!

Here is my info from yesterday! Might be some good info for those still in stressful situation with Goldmart!

3PM EST 4/24/2013
Had Telecon with President of GOLDMART.com, Nicholas VanderLaan, 1-775-461-2910 after my complaint letter was read by him! He basically gave a lot of excuses; Comptroller was gone for a while, not fully trained customer support people, Unprecedented demand, failure to get expected delivery, and etc.

What did get established:

Goldmart's term "In Stock, Ready to Ship!" doesn't have the dictionary meaning! Since Goldmart includes EXPECTED DELIVERIES in their "In Stock" inventory!
This means Goldmarts customers of "In Stock, Ready to Ship!" are taking on counterparty risk that they are not aware of!

Goldmarts shipping policies & times are not contractual or guaranteed! Basically Goldmart uses the word "typical" to escape from any implied commitment!
I told him "OK, but in my case, since I was a new Goldmart customer, I called telephoned goldmart and stated my understanding of "In Stock" and when my product would ship to their customer service representative who responded that I had a correct understanding and that is what would happen!
To this Nick said, "sorry we have some new customer service representatives not fully trained"

My complaint draft included two paragraphs from the FTC website FTC's Mail or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule Part 435! The write up was plain, simple, and in laymen's language such that anyone with a high school education should be able to understand it! It was also clear that Goldmart was in violation of stated FTC rules!
To this Nick said, I'm not a lawyer so I can't comment on it!

Bottom Line; Nick said my order had sent to shipping previously but that it would go out today (4-24-2013) and I would get an email with tracking number by tomorrow afternoon! (4-25-2013)

From what you have learned from Nicholas it seems that Goldmart does not actually have any stock and instead takes your money and then orders . If you make an effective enough complaint you get moved to the top of the list, and they ship something. Sometimes the right order and sometimes not depending on what they have in hand. What they ship is probably somebody else's order that arrived at Goldmart ahead of yours, and that order then gets pushed to the bottom of the list.

There is probably some kind of Ponzzi scheme or check kiting going on here and when the music stops the last people to order will get nothing while Goldmart files for bankruptcy in Carson City, Nevada which would not be the easiest place for creditors to make a claim.

Last edited:
Congrats EWS111!

It's sad that there are so many unhappy Goldmart customers (me included). It's true they have operational issues - lack of communication, delivery issues, no QC in their shipping department, difference in opinion on what "In Stock Ready To Ship" means, etc. etc. etc.

But I really don't think they're out to defraud people. At least that's what I keep telling myself in hopes of getting the rest of my order. =P

Re my issue, I sent off notice #3 this AM. E-mail was laid out with titles and paragraphs - issues, proposed solution, and a VERY DETAILED timeline on phone calls, e-mails, notices sent. Very factual, no name calling, threats, etc. Just want to get my 38 Philharmonics and move on.

As mentioned in a previous post. I've ordered >$25K worth of metals from them in the past year. I'm not out to steal from them.

Does anyone out there has order pending with goldmart past 30 days? Reason is my order is approaching the 1 month mark. April 2nd to be exact. I was told that it would get ship out next week. I keep telling me myself that they are stretching it out as long as possible to get order out. I'm wondering if the 30 days is the limit.

Further Update on Goldmart

My order (sealed monster box ASE's) shipped from Columbus OH!
For that reason I'm not so worried about a short shipment.
Definetely think video taping opening any order from them that wasn't a sealed monster box would be a good idea!
Also makes it obvious they didn't have it in stock!

@ mymetals - You're on the right track with the 30 days cause even though Nick disavowed any ship time commitment 30 days was the maximum allowed by the FTC and he was aware of it!
Here is the info from the FTC website that I had sent to Nick;

"What is the Mail or Telephone Order Rule?
The Rule requires that when you advertise merchandise, you must have a reasonable basis for stating or implying that you can ship within a certain time. If you make no shipment statement, you must have a reasonable basis for believing that you can ship within 30 days. That is why direct marketers sometimes call this the "30-day Rule."
If, after taking the customer’s order, you learn that you cannot ship within the time you stated or within 30 days, you must seek the customer’s consent to the delayed shipment. If you cannot obtain the customer’s consent to the delay -- either because it is not a situation in which you are permitted to treat the customer’s silence as consent and the customer has not expressly consented to the delay, or because the customer has expressly refused to consent -- you must, without being asked, promptly refund all the money the customer paid you for the unshipped merchandise."

Needed to take a break from work this afternoon and called Maria. She checked with the manger and said the investigation was conclusive - they shorted my order, and will send the balance of my order next week.

I asked for an e-mail confirmation, and lo and behold, got an e-mail 20 minutes later confirming the conversation.

As for when they'll actually receive Philharmonics and ship it... that's another question altogether, but just glad they've acknowledged the error and want to make it right.

That's great to hear sh. Did they provide any indication as to how they verified the error on their end (ala Provident's video taping of their shipping process/department)?

They didn't say.

According to the video on their front page, they videotape every order being packaged, so maybe that?

When I used Goldmart for the first time I didn't place a very large order because I didn't know if I could trust them. After my bad experience with Goldmart I decided to use APMEX instead for my next order. I placed the exact same order with APMEX on Wednesday and received e-mail confirmation that it would ship within 3 days. Yesterday (Friday) I received my tracking number. Simple, professional, fast, and exactly what I had hoped for. I am happy to pay a few extra bucks for peace of mind, and goodbye to Goldmart forever!

Here is the latest on my nightmares with them. Since I threaten to record the conversation. They are now not taking my calls. My only way of communication with them is through email according to Maria. This may be better now that I have a record. So after 2 emails asking them about my order, I still have not gotten a reply from them.

I planed to email them again tomorrow and let them know if I don't get a tracking No. on my shipment, I'm going to file a formal complaint with BBB, FTC, and Nevada state attorney.

Has anyone filed with the FTC.

Goldmart website reviews

After my "in stock" order finally arrived many weeks later, Goldmart sent me an e-mail asking for a review so I gave them a fair and reasonable review with 2 stars. They won't post it. It never showed up on the website. They apparently only post highly positive reviews, or I would guess reviews they make up. You can't trust anything on the Goldmart website.

Just an update. One of their managers called me last Thursday, saying they reviewed the video, confirmed they had made a mistake, and would ship the balance of my order ASAP. I received an e-mail with the tracking number shortly after. The package was supposed to be delivered on Saturday, but since my office was closed, it was delivered today. Just opened it, counted the coins, and please to announce that my order is now complete.

Glad this ordeal is over. I truly believe they're not out to steal from anyone, but they sure could use more help and QC on their end.

Now I know why some of you say to only buy from your LCS - no shipping costs, no address and CC information in someone else's computers, and you take delivery the same day. I'll be shopping local from here on out.

Very slow

I like to try out new suppliers to see how they do business, at first I ordered just a couple of silver rounds with them, when I didn't get an email 10 days after they cashed my check I called and she said they were having problems with their bank, she said that she saw my check was cashed a week ago but that their system didn't show the order as paid. Several days later I got an email that the product had been shipped.

Decided to give them another try, and ordered a couple of 5 ounce silver rounds because they were the only product that wasn't delayed. Here I sit, again 10 days after they cashed my check, and no email. I called again and she said that all silver is delayed, up to three weeks. I told her the only reason I ordered the 5 ounce rounds is because the website said they weren't delayed, they were in stock. She just said sorry, it will be about 3 weeks.

I doubt I will use them again.

Sorry you got the "Goldmart Treatment". One of the more memorable lines from Star Wars comes to mind:
"IT'S A TRAP!" :flail:

Last edited:
buyer beware

pure crooks.
was half step away from filing a criminal complaint against them. Had to warn them repeatedly to either refund or deliver. "No refunds" policy. Multiple calls to hear failed promises of shipment, lies and more lies... Tried to sell me another product instead of the one I ordered. Acknowledged they sell products they do not have. Finally, delivered. I feel SO LUCKY today! :mad:

Hi All, saw where Goldmart had JM 100 0z bars for a couple of weeks..Decent price too. But having had my issue with them...nahhh and no thanks. I have buying from Colorado Gold. Family operated. Low low overhead and the prices show it. 100 oz JM silver bars, I can't not find a better price for them. Not even Provident who I also have used. Just passing this information along. BBB checks have them rated at +A. Let me know if you compare and find a better price....betting you don't.

DO NOT BUY from Goldmart. I placed a small initial order with them on 7/31/2013. I paid by wire and the wire was completed on 7/31.

Goldmart marked my payment paid and received on 8/1. On 8/2, I received an email stating that there was a delay with my order.

The Goldmart website clearly states CAN 1 oz Maple Leafs are in stock and ready to ship. This is not true. When I called to complain about their obvious bait-and-switch selling tactics, I was told it was a "glitch" with their website.

As of today, if you visit their site, they still show Maples in stock and ready to ship.

They have now had my money for 10 days and have not shipped my product.

I will never do business with this company ever again.

Avoid Goldmart at all cost. Goldmart is selling silver they do not have physically in stock. How is this any different than what the uber banks are doing shorting silver paper? Dishonest business practices. I'll be filing a complains with the AG in Nevada.

An honest business would only take orders for what they have physically on hand and are able to deliver. Clearly, Goldmart does not take their commitment to their customers very seriously.

I'm going back to APMEX, Provident Metals and Silver Gold Bull. I receive my products in a timely fashion.

In fact, I placed an order with Silver Gold Bull on the same day as the Goldmart order and I already have my Silver Gold Bull 1oz rounds in my hands.

If you have been mistreated by Goldmart.com - please reply to this thread. If we can get enough people together for a class-action case, I have a lawyer ready to file the necessary paperwork. Please reply with order date and order number.

If nothing else, perhaps we can have their business license revoked so they can not harm other consumers.

On 06/04/2013 they put out the following email:

2013 W Silver Eagle West Point 2-Coin Set

Goldmart.com was the first major modern coin dealer to price these sets. Our competitors came after us and matched our prices.

In order to maintain our position as America's low-cost precious metals dealer, Goldmart.com is pleased to announce that we’ve reduced our pre-sale prices for the 2013-W Silver Eagle West Point Sets to ensure we give our customers the most competitive pre-sale prices you will find anywhere! Customers who have already ordered will receive a refund for the difference. And just to clarify, the Original Mint Packaging is also included with the sets at no extra cost.

The 2-coin West Point set is a must-have for any serious Silver Eagle collector. The set consists of the highly anticipated, first-ever "Enhanced" Silver Eagle, which employs an innovative three-die minting process using laser technology to produce lightly frosted fields, brilliantly polished elements, and heavily frosted inscriptions. The set also includes the first Reverse Proof Silver Eagle to carry the prestigious “W” mintmark.

We can't guarantee how long this pre-sale price will remain at this level; this is an opportunity you won't want to miss, so secure yours now.

They stated that "Customers who have already ordered will receive a refund for the difference."

After numerous messages to their "Chat with us" to find out when I will get my refund I was told that instead of getting a refund of the difference taken off my credit card, I would get a store credit which means I have to buy something from them instead of me being able to spend the money wherever I want. Store credit does not equate to REFUND.
Their customer service is terrible. I am through dealing with them. They have a lot of BBB complaints against them. Be sure to read the User Agreement at the bottom of their page. You have no recourse against them. Buyer beware.

Goldmart Scams

Hello

I too have become one of Goldmarts suckers...err, I mean customers. Ordered about $7700 of silver bullion on July 11th, as of Aug 16th, nothing except lies. Maria and Marianna are taking tag teams at who can tell the biggest whopper. I'm getting very, very tired of it. The little shits wont even answer the phone now. I can't think of anything to do except go the legal route. I hate lawyers. Geez, there has to be better way. Very frustrating !!!

If You have a brain in your head, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM GOLDMART !!!

I can't make it any plainer than that. I have a small business and if I were to treat my customers like they do, I'd be out of business by now. It's not just the lying bitches that answer the phone ( who by the way will not have anybody return the phone call, they have told me 3 times that they would have a supervisor call me, I'm still waiting ) whatever they are paying these dumb bitches, it isn't enough. Can you imagine going to work and knowing all day long you were going to do nothing but lie all day. It's management. The dumbasses that own this ponzie scheme have to know what's going on, either the dumb bitches are worried about losing their jobs if they don't lie their asses off, or they are all pathological lyars. I'm starting to get the feeling that this is the hardest 353 ounces that anybody has gone through. I hope these bastards don't go belly up before I get my silver.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM GOLDMART

Youtube videos, BBB, Attorney General of NV, Carson City Atty General,

anybody have another outlet that I can warn people about these crooks?
I'm all ears. I only wished I would've known then what I know now.

BTW, I've been told 7 times my silver would be shipped on a specific day. It wasn't. I recorded these conversations, does anybody know the law on recording conversations when they tell you up front that they are taping ?

Ken

Hi Ken, welcome to the forum. :wave: Sorry to hear about your bad experience with GoldMart.

... does anybody know the law on recording conversations when they tell you up front that they are taping ?

It differs from State to State. Your best bet would be to contact a local attorney for a consultation.

Barry, I don't tell others how to shop

I have use them a couple of times and I find it incomprehensible in how they run their company. Why, oh why should a consumer, in my case twice, who has sent them over 10 grand for a order, be subjugated to making so many phone calls or applying pressure in someway to have a IN STOCK READY TO SHIP or sent? I think the Attorney General Office in Nevada should sue the crap out of them for FALSE ADVERTISING. If a a product is advertised as above, it should be on hand and sent when the dates for processing a check or whatever, is passed. Not 30 or 40 days later. If it is not on hand to ship, take it off your stupid website. I'll move on to another dealer.
By the way....Colorado Gold eats Goldmart's lunch every single second of the day. Try them sometime. You'll be glad you did.
Their whole operation is like some PONZI scheme that someday is going to burn a whole bunch of folks.

So yes, they certainly have their problems and it can certainly be frustrating dealing with them at times. But as I said above, they still have the lowest prices in town for what they offer and I always get what I pay for. Plus, the fact that they sent me a replacement shipment at no charge for the one that went missing meant a lot to me. So as long as I can deal with having to wait much longer than the advertised times to receive my orders, I will continue to order from them.

If you have been mistreated by Goldmart.com - please reply to this thread. If we can get enough people together for a class-action case, I have a lawyer ready to file the necessary paperwork. Please reply with order date and order number.

If nothing else, perhaps we can have their business license revoked so they can not harm other consumers.

I have, twice. I am so thick to get it a 2d time. I have the paperwork for the Nevad Attny Generals Office of Consumer affairs all set to go. I have copied chat's, have webpages printed out. Policy statements...everything in order as enclosures. It isn't their fine print 30 days to deliver I am making my complaint on. IT IS THEIR FALSE ADVERTISING ON:
IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP !!! I only ordered again because they stated that! Otherwise I would have paid a higher price but have gotten it weeks ago.
I have to wait for my order, I don't want a single opportunity for them to lash out at me and screw with me anymore than they have. Commie schmuck dip wad pig sty dirt balls is what they are.

In New York only one party has to be aware of a recording being made. Besides, it is your phone and your call. Not like you are intentionally committing a crime.

BTW, I've been told 7 times my silver would be shipped on a specific day. It wasn't. I recorded these conversations, does anybody know the law on recording conversations when they tell you up front that they are taping ?

Ken

Back
Top Bottom