10 Commandments for buying Gold & Silver

SongSungAu

Big Eyed Bug
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Probably been posted before.

Even if it has been posted before, it doesn't hurt seeing it again. Eyes that missed it before may see it this time and learn something.
Mr. Sanders has been around a long time and has a wealth of information.
Thanks for posting.
2 thumbs up.jpg

Goldbrix

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

Someone_else

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Never swap bullion coins for U.S. $20 gold pieces
I would say wrong! If I can trade some grams of gold of a bullion coin for an equal grams grams of gold in a minted old coin, I would be glad to do it. The minted coin will have a bit of silver in it, too. And it will be ready to carry in the pocket, which can give great happiness to the owner. So my answer is: WRONG! Any time you can trade gold bullion for the same amount of gold in minted coins, do it with happiness in your heart.

Ttazzman

Fly on the Wall
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Probably been posted before.

I don't know how many years they have had that on their site....and how many times I have referred people to it....its great fundamentals for all pm buyers imo and should be a sticky.....thx for the reminder sir

Bottom Feeder

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Hummmmm....

Purity is largely irrelevant among gold and silver dealers. Coins and bars are bought and sold based on their weight, not their purity. Unless you’re going to melt the coins down, it’s just not an issue and doesn’t affect the price.

I do not agree with this statement.
999 purity in gold coins is important in asian countries.

BF

Top Bottom