2.4 Million Ounces of Silver Withdrawn

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I sure hope so! Sprott is sticking it to the fraudsters and they DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL!!

Actually, I hope it wasn't Sprott.

That means there is still another couple of million ounces to come out of the system and there are other players in the game taking their silver.

It doesn't show that it went into JPM; just that it was withdrawn from Brinks and HSBC.
Unless something hasn't been reported, that would indicate it was withdrawn to satisfy an outside (read purchaser) demand.

:rotflmbo: mike, you need one big fecking canoe to transport it now!!

2.4 million troy ounces ~ just over 82 (short) tons.

You're going to need a bigger boat. /Jaws

Now you tell me! I can't believe I sank another boat! When will I ever learn?

you woulda made it. Shouldnta taken your laptop on board, though....
4063201989_31d2ccbce6_z.jpg

I've actually seen guys like this [in Malaysia], dragging up-river with an inch or two of gunnel wall showing. It's nuts when you watch them, as they just go about their business as though their boat cannot sink.

I've actually seen guys like this [in Malaysia], dragging up-river with an inch or two of gunnel wall showing. It's nuts when you watch them, as they just go about their business as though their boat cannot sink.

...you see, they could be offered a job as central bankers - all balls, and no brains whatsoever :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom