22 Red Flags That Indicate That Very Serious Doom Is Coming For Global Financial Markets

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

vox

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Repost from a blog - I thought the list was well done.

Discuss.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...s-doom-is-coming-for-global-financial-markets

Full text follows:

So you're saying there's a chance...

dont buy the hype, everything is just fine

So I bought yet another key start diesel generator yesterday ......

got 5 now, with another one ( in a stealth soundbox) coming next week

eerr, how do i stop that daily alert from ebay with all those generators on offer ?

Perhaps EMP's should be on that red flag list and i should store them deep underground in a lead lined container

22 reasons why you'll see central banks continue to debase...

#19 The IMF is projecting that Japan will have a debt to GDP ratio of 256 percent by next year.

I haven't verified this claim, but if true, I find it very curious that the projection is 256%. For you non-computer nerds, 256 is the largest integer that can be stored in a byte of memory. One wonders if the computer programs they were using to model their projections maxed out due to shitty software design and the "real" number based upon their models should be higher.

Let me take you down
Cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry Fields forever

Max (unsigned byte) is 255, not 256, and I kind of doubt they're doing this in byte-integers if doing percent, but yes, 2^8 is an interesting number in context.

I think we all know Europe must collapse - none of this is especially new or newsy.
We've even seen most of these same numbers before LTRO. And the other thing we've seen is the ineptitude of the ECB and the politicians to handle anything in a decisive and timely matter - so it's only a matter of time.

But it's not speaking to the trader's desire to know *when* and in *what order* which will matter a lot, as it will be too dangerous to make the right bets at the wrong times.

My bad. It's still a curious number though.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…