$50k Reward for Gold Thief

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

white&yellow999

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
I was searching youtube and came across this video. Figured people here would like it. BTW I know this happened in Feb 2011, but I figure theres a better chance for one of us to collect the reward then the general public. Personally, I would just ask for the reward to be 3 or 4 of the gold bars lol. I feel bad for whoever got robbed, thats a :doodoo: load of gold. :gold:

In what way were the 10ozt Perth bars "unique"? Aren't they the same bars that Apmex et. al. are selling right now?

I don't understand exactly what the crime was. Was the wire transfer fraudulent? Wouldn't the initiating bank have all the details on the perps who initiated it? Strange video.

The bars are probably just unique to this detective who was never probably seen real gold bars and is not sure why they have kangaroos stamped on the back of them. I can attest that when I was new to the PM game I always pictured gold and silver bars to be hand poured large bars, like you see in the movies but they come in all shapes and sizes and processes.

Back
Top Bottom