7kmetals.com

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

xstretchx

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is a new company that started in November 2016. They sell precious metals at absolute cost. It is a membership based program and the membership does cost $250. With that you get the ability to make $1000 a week in a very simple system you are able to use to invest in precious metals.

I've compared prices with every gold and silver site I could find and have not found cheaper. No minimum limits. You could buy one coin and get it at cost. Shipping is fast, discreet, and safe. Received both my orders without any problems.

Issues: The items in the shop are not very descriptive and there are not many options yet. Large membership fee.

Conclusion: I'll use it to make back my membership then buy PM at cost.

I know I'm new, but I'm here to be productive and engaging and am excited to start collecting PM!

Last edited:
https://www.7kmetals.com/profitmaster

Anybody heard of these guys or know of anybody's experience with them?
Basically, you pay a yearly membership ($250 or $500/yr) and get to buy gold and silver bullion/coins at reduced price.
Their prices seem to be pretty good on some items, other items like slabbed coins hold no interest to me.
I'm not sure I would buy enough to make it worth while but thought maybe someone might be interested.

7k metals is a legitamate company. It is headquartered in Idaho Falls. Roger Ball, Josh Anderson, Zack Davis, Richard Hensen all real people. I live here. 2235 E 25TH st. Idaho Falls Id 83404. For more info: www.7kmetal.com/start

Back
Top Bottom