90 years anniversary

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Joe King

Yellow Jacket
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
March 9th of this year will mark the 90 year anniversary of unConstitutional government and of the American People being declared to be the enemy of the State.

Is there gonna be a party anywhere?

Or will it pass unnoticed by the ignorant masses?

Our United States Senate told us this.

Senate Report 93-549.

A majority of the people of the United States have lived all of their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years, (now 90 years) freedoms and governmental
procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have, in varying degrees,
been abridged by laws brought into force by states of national
emergency.

If freedoms and governmental procedures "guaranteed by the Constitution" have been abridged, that means that in those areas the gov operates in an unConstitutional manner. After all, they openly admit it. It's a fact, what they did.

On March 9th 1933 our gov amended the Trading with the Enemies Act to include American citizens within the definition of potential enemies.

We have been regulated as such ever since.

So where is the party celebration gonna be?

March 9th of this year will mark the 90 year anniversary of unConstitutional government and of the American People being declared to be the enemy of the State.
You'd have to tell the people of this fact because 99% have no clue. Once you do, you'll be labeled a 'conspiracy theorist' and banned from social platforms for supplying misinformation.

mortgage of the people.jpg

You'd have to tell the people of this fact because 99% have no clue.
I been tryin' to tell 'em for Decades now. There is no denying what has been done, if one is only to look at the clearly spelled out data from the gov itself.

Only if one is in complete denial of reality, can it be seen as not being true.

Once you do, you'll be labeled a 'conspiracy theorist' and banned from social platforms for supplying misinformation.
That just shows they are either woefully ignorant as to how their gov actually operates, or in collusion with it.

You'd have to tell the people of this fact because 99% have no clue. Once you do, you'll be labeled a 'conspiracy theorist' and banned from social platforms for supplying misinformation.

Funny how all that stuff being labeled "misinformation" two years ago is suddenly turning out to be perfectly true today, isn't it?

They should start calling us "experts" instead of conspiracy theorists, because I'm having a hard time thinking up one damn thing we were wrong about.

funny246.png

@Joe King asked me in a different thread for my thoughts on this subject.

I've only done a little bit of reading on the subject and I'm on my phone right now, so I'm not going to post a long or detailed response right now.

That said, I'm not entirely sure exactly what @Joe King was trying to say in the OP. It would be helpful to me if you could state clearly what you think the problem is.

For reference, a lot happened after the Senate report you cite. These wiki pages are surprisingly well done:

Also:

I've only done a little bit of reading on the subject
I've done a lot of reading on the subject.

That said, I'm not entirely sure exactly what @Joe King was trying to say in the OP.
That in some areas, the US gov operates in an extra-Constitutional manner.

It would be helpful to me if you could state clearly what you think the problem is.
The problem is that the gov amended a law to include American citizens within the definition of "enemies" who could be regulated in times of war or other emergency. Then a banking emergency was declared in order to allow those powers to be used against American citizens who rightfully wanted their own money.

That's how FDR was able to declare the bank holiday, confiscate the Peoples gold and then revalue it.

For reference, a lot happened after the Senate report you cite.
Nothing of substance has happened. Any changes were in name only. All the gov did was to remove the word "emergency", but then continued acting in the same extra-Constitutional manner as the gov had been since March 9th 1933.

Once the "emergency" was over, every gov act that had been taken during the emergency should have ceased. Gov operations should have reverted to how they were done prior to the emergency having been declared.
...but it didn't, and what they did amounts to an Amending of the Constitution via popular vote of Congress.

For reference, a lot happened after the Senate report you cite. These wiki pages are surprisingly well done:

Just looking at the Trading With The Enemies Act link and immediately notice that they gloss over the fact that the reason it was Amended was to include American citizens in the definition of who could be an enemy.

"TWEA was amended in 1933 by the Emergency Banking Act to extend the president’s authority also in peace time." <<<--- that doesn't even come close to telling the whole story.

They had to Amend it, as the original wording of the act specifically excluded American citizens from ever being under such authority. The Amended version enacted as part of the "emergency" was changed to include Americans so that it would then be seen as legal for FDR and the gov to do what he went on to do to them.

The People had the Right to demand their money. The gov saw the Peoples actions as a threat, and declared an emergency in order to deal with the American public as though they were an enemy of the State. That's why it's called war powers.

I'm surprised you did not include a link to about the National Emergencies Act of 1976. That's where they ended the emergency.
...but in name only.

I say that because it specifically excluded the actions taken as a result of the emergency.

It's all still on the books.

An emergency is when actions are permissible, that in normal times would not be.

When an emergency is over, all actions taken due to the emergency are supposed to stop, as you are going back under the original non-emergency rules.

You wouldn't normally dump 100,000 gallons of water into your house, would you?
...but if your house is on fire, you might eagerly dump 100,000 gallons of water in it.

Once the fire is out though, you stop dumping water into your house. Why? Because the emergency is over and now your attention turns to preventing even more damage due to the emergency actions you had to take.

If you are at the store and a guy tries to rob you, you're allowed to shoot him, but once the threat stops you have to stop shooting him as the emergency is over and your extra-legal Rights are terminated.

If our national Emergency is over, why should it not also mean that the 100's of freedoms and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution that have been abridged during the emergency, also be terminated?

All the laws spoke of in 93-549 that caused freedoms and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution, should be null and void, but they aren't.
....yet they say the reason for those actions no longer exists.

What this all amounts to is a de-facto Amending of the Constitution via a simple majority vote of Congress.

Last edited:
Flat tax and gold backed currency along with term limits would be a good start to fixing the problems in the USA.

Happy 90th anniversary of your gov acting unConstitutionally!

Anyone know where the party is? With so many so willing to blindly give up Rights to the gov, you'd think someone would be having a party in commemoration of having been declared to be an enemy by their own government.

That's what happened when they added you to the definition of who could be regulated as an enemy when they amended the trading with the enemies act to include American citizens.

Simply put, 90 years ago today, the gov started operating extra-Constitutionally and never went back.

Virtually every problem gov faces today, can be traced back to that action.

Back
Top Bottom