A head Traded for an Arms Dealer

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldbrix

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Griner for Bout :
The Deal that would NOT be done , according to WH Spox, has been done.
<B. Griner> is coming back to the US and a Russian Arms Dealer Viktor Bout goes to Russia.
MSM keeps parroting "The Most Dangerous Man in Arms Dealing" when the US has no idea where all the weaponry from Afghanistan and Ukraine ends up.
AN EVIL NATION AND ITS STUPID POLITICIANS CAN BE OVER LOOKED BY HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS, BUT A MILLION DOLLAR ARMS TRADER IS A DEVIL ?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can bet that Hunter will be looking to score some good drugs off him as payment for his release.

What if he/she had been a common citizen? Is he/she more valuable because of fame?

Jack Posobiec

@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: NBC News stealth-edited their news article saying Biden had to pick either Griner or Whelan.

1670547677028.png

1670547694706.png

Can't wait for Grinder to make teary-eyed rounds of the MSM. Gotta imagine they have all lined up for an interview.
it will be on dancing with the stars

it will release a book that (somebody) wrote for it

it's story will be made into a (movie)........(fiction)

Searcher I read the MSNBC article that Brittany needs American cash now that she is out but somehow I've missed seeing why that American (??) derivative of Pravda believes that she/he deserves the cash.

She hates America but made no bones that she needed America's help to her/he get back to the wifey.

The picture above posted by cheka leaves no doubt that this is a man masquading as a women. The new normal.

Searcher I read the MSNBC article that Brittany needs American cash now that she is out but somehow I've missed seeing why that American (??) derivative of Pravda believes that she/he deserves the cash.

It's not her saying she deserves $$$. It's the writer. Here's the last paragraph:

"It’s time for the league to step up for the safety and security of its players, without simply passing the costs onto fans. Let franchise owners, our own homegrown oligarchs, sacrifice for once and make being in the WNBA a year-round job."

Actually, I posted the article for a laugh. Really don't have much of an opinion on the money.

russia gets a guy that is an expert in covert weapons procurement and logistics

US gets it's clown back
Most who have any background in sports know the saying " A million dollar talent with a ten cent brain' .
The US is full of them and most are not in sports. ( Media, Politics, Big Business)

Isn't the USA a bigger international arms dealer than the Russian guy we threw in prison?

It should be called glam sports parody. David Bowie did something similar in rock n' roll.

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER LEFTIST DEM SPEAK OF GUN CONTROL !

Back
Top Bottom