A political ad that will get you right in the feels -- 1 minute

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I moved to Florida from the northern Virginia suburbs earlier this year in large part because of how this man runs Florida. It wasnt the only reason - but it was a significant influence.

This man would make a great US president. He has all of the strengths of Trump without the baggage.

I've heard talk he will be Donald J Trump's running mate in 2024.
In my opinion, that would be an unbeatable ticket.

Things may change before any announcement is made but I have my fingers crossed.

I've heard talk he will be Donald J Trump's running mate in 2024.
In my opinion, that would be an unbeatable ticket.

Things may change before any announcement is made but I have my fingers crossed.
VP is the most worthless elected office in the nation. Town Animal-Control Officer, has greater responsibility.

That's not a place you want your top performer. Find a stooge, one with integrity - a loyal placeholder - and submit HIM as VP.

Try a devil's deal. If Trump is out of the picture, the stooge picks DeSantis as his VP - and then obligingly resigns himself.

Alternately, we could Constitutionally explore the possibility of a SITTING governor as VP.

VP is the most worthless elected office in the nation. Town Animal-Control Officer, has greater responsibility.

That's not a place you want your top performer. Find a stooge, one with integrity - a loyal placeholder - and submit HIM as VP.

Try a devil's deal. If Trump is out of the picture, the stooge picks DeSantis as his VP - and then obligingly resigns himself.

Alternately, we could Constitutionally explore the possibility of a SITTING governor as VP.
Us in Floriduh do not want to give him up. Even the sourest naysayers come up empty trying to shit on him.

It is like night and day compared to Charlie Crist or Rick Scott.

Us in Floriduh do not want to give him up. Even the sourest naysayers come up empty trying to shit on him.

It is like night and day compared to Charlie Crist or Rick Scott.
that's another issue...'we' use one of our 'finest' and leave a void that is certainly filled with a communist as we're out tipping over cop cars...saying we won

why has it always appeared as if our side never has enough people?

Back
Top Bottom