about the raid on trump's house

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cheka

Ground Beetle
Reaction score

The Washington Post dumped this interesting tidbit of information:

That review has not found any apparent business advantage to the types of classified information in Trump’s possession, these people said. FBI interviews with witnesses so far, they said, also do not point to any nefarious effort by Trump to leverage, sell or use the government secrets. Instead, the former president seemed motivated by a more basic desire not to give up what he believed was his property, these people said.

So, no nuclear secrets or intelligence assets? How shocking.

The people familiar with the matter cautioned that the investigation is ongoing, that no final determinations have been made, and that it is possible additional information could emerge that changes investigators’ understanding of Trump’s motivations. But they said the evidence collected over a period of months indicates the primary explanation for potentially criminal conduct was Trump’s ego and intransigence.

The Washington Post dumped this interesting tidbit of information:

So, no nuclear secrets or intelligence assets? How shocking.
All that is great.

However, can you find anything that links to the fbi actually saying that? I clicked on the link, but did not see what their source is.

Asking because I'd like to show this to some people who need to see it.

Spent a few minutes on the website looking around. Had some good laughs. At the top of the page they have some neat sections: Crazy Joe, Kamaltoe, Nasty Nancy, Leftist Violence, and several others. Checked out several stories - they didn't provide any sources for anything they posted. But it was fun looking around the place. May go back there later on and read some more stuff. Interested in the Nasty Nancy section. Could be worth a few laughs.

I must admit, curiosity got the better of me. So I did a quick internet search, and I came up with this: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/def-con-news-bias/

Dug a little more and came across the same article on another site. Could be wrong, but I think it was posted as a laugh to see what would come outta the woodwork - if you get my drift.

It's all good. Onward and upward.

Spent a few minutes on the website looking around. Had some good laughs. At the top of the page they have some neat sections: Crazy Joe, Kamaltoe, Nasty Nancy, Leftist Violence, and several others. Checked out several stories - they didn't provide any sources for anything they posted. But it was fun looking around the place. May go back there later on and read some more stuff. Interested in the Nasty Nancy section. Could be worth a few laughs.

I must admit, curiosity got the better of me. So I did a quick internet search, and I came up with this: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/def-con-news-bias/

Dug a little more and came across the same article on another site. Could be wrong, but I think it was posted as a laugh to see what would come outta the woodwork - if you get my drift.

It's all good. Onward and upward.
Ok, but what do you think about the Washington Post article @cheka posted that says there was nothing nefarious about Trumps actions concerning the documents he took? Looks to me like the whole, "he took nuke secrets! was just them gas lighting Trump's detractors.

Ok, but what do you think about the Washington Post article @cheka posted that says there was nothing nefarious about Trumps actions concerning the documents he took?

See post # 18 in the Donald J. Trump plaintif v. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA defendant thread. I basically posted the same thing.

Looks to me like the whole, "he took nuke secrets! was just them gas lighting Trump's detractors

Can't really say anything here. Have to wait and see what actually happens.

One thing............wtf is really going on with this? If you were in the military and you were found with classified docs at your house you'd be put in jail pretty quick. If you were a civilian employee of the gov and caught with classified docs you be sitting in jail pretty quick. Don't understand what is taking so long here. They either have enough evidence to charge him or they don't. IMO...........time to shit or get off the pot.

One thing............wtf is really going on with this? If you were in the military and you were found with classified docs at your house you'd be put in jail pretty quick. If you were a civilian employee of the gov and caught with classified docs you be sitting in jail pretty quick. Don't understand what is taking so long here. They either have enough evidence to charge him or they don't. IMO...........time to shit or get off the pot.
It's because the potus has ultimate authority over what is or isn't classified.

If you understood that fact, you wouldn't be saying "wtf is going on with this?" because you would recognize the hit job for what it is.

Look how they whipped people into a frenzy with the "he stole nuke secrets! He might sell 'em to our enemies! Be alarmed!" bs rhetoric we were hit with right from the get-go.
....but now it's, "was just a bunch of nothing".

Can't you see that you were being gas lit?

If you understood that fact, you wouldn't be saying "wtf is going on with this?" because you would recognize the hit job for what it is.

Look how they whipped people into a frenzy with the "he stole nuke secrets! He might sell 'em to our enemies! Be alarmed!" bs rhetoric we were hit with right from the get-go.

Not gonna say anything now. Let's see if anything goes down in the next month.

TDS is a real phenomena.

:eek:

“I just hate him so much. It’s like living in a country ruled by literally Hitler,” she said to her psychiatrist. “I just don’t know what to do — I’d move to Canada, but who wants to go through all that effort?”

Nancy Nottingham, like millions of other Americans, suffers from a mental illness that has devastated many regions of the United States since November 8, 2016. To say that this problem has become an epidemic would be an understatement; indeed, it appears to have reached catastrophic proportions for those who have experienced this debilitating form of psychosis.

:eek:

“I just hate him so much. It’s like living in a country ruled by literally Hitler,” she said to her psychiatrist. “I just don’t know what to do — I’d move to Canada, but who wants to go through all that effort?”

Nancy Nottingham, like millions of other Americans, suffers from a mental illness that has devastated many regions of the United States since November 8, 2016. To say that this problem has become an epidemic would be an understatement; indeed, it appears to have reached catastrophic proportions for those who have experienced this debilitating form of psychosis.

1668716921897.png

What they were really after, a potential binder that Proves the Fibers/Clowns invented the scheme and were the one to spy on Trump.

This is also why they brought out the hilarious Russia space nukes thing yesterday. Cover up this actual news.

What they were really after, a potential binder that Proves the Fibers/Clowns invented the scheme and were the one to spy on Trump.
At this point, binder or no binder, a person would necessarily have to be willfully stupid to not be able to see that the dems invented the scheme.

See post # 18 in the Donald J. Trump plaintif v. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA defendant thread. I basically posted the same thing.

Can't really say anything here. Have to wait and see what actually happens.

How about if you were Vice President and took home classified documents and stashed them in a cardboard box in your garage behind your midyear Vette? Remember, Vice Presidents aren't allowed to declassify documents.

Would it be okay if your Just-Us department declared you mentally unfit to stand trial for that so they dismissed it? And, if you are too old and dementia-ridden to be responsible for classified documents in your garage, are you really fit to be President? I would think that Mar-Lago is generally more secure than the pedophile's garage, but that's just me. Trump has pretty good security.

How about if you were Vice President and took home classified documents and stashed them in a cardboard box in your garage behind your midyear Vette? Remember, Vice Presidents aren't allowed to declassify documents.
You need to quit trying to confuse people with facts. Lol

I would think that Mar-Lago is generally more secure than the pedophile's garage, but that's just me. Trump has pretty good security.
Well of course you would think that, but only because you do not have TDS.

At this point, binder or no binder, a person would necessarily have to be willfully stupid to not be able to see that the dems invented the scheme.

Ya but its really more than that. Some really, really slow people still think this is just politics ie Red vs Blue. But, this was our "intelligence" agencies wagging war on the people and creating all kinds of crap for a candidate whom they did not have control.

Would it be okay if your Just-Us department declared you mentally unfit to stand trial for that so they dismissed it? And, if you are too old and dementia-ridden to be responsible for classified documents in your garage, are you really fit to be President? I would think that Mar-Lago is generally more secure than the pedophile's garage, but that's just me. Trump has pretty good security.

You quoted me from Nov 17, 2022. lol

We haven't had a trial yet. Who knows if we will ever have one :dontknow:

That aside, I think something needs to change in the way classified info is handled. If Trump or Biden were in the military and found with the stuff they were found with, they'd be in jail. WTF is good for the military should be good for elected critters. But then again...........that's just my opinion, and it counts for ninete.

I've already said get them both totally out of politics. Both of them. And then change the classified docs rules.

You quoted me from Nov 17, 2022. lol

We haven't had a trial yet. Who knows if we will ever have one :dontknow:

That aside, I think something needs to change in the way classified info is handled. If Trump or Biden were in the military and found with the stuff they were found with, they'd be in jail. WTF is good for the military should be good for elected critters. But then again...........that's just my opinion, and it counts for ninete.

I've already said get them both totally out of politics. Both of them. And then change the classified docs rules.

Granny Scandals was also guilty of mishandling classified documents. Remember her illegal, unsecured email server? Then the stupid whore actually had the effrontery to claim that she didn't know what the classified markings were. :ROFLMAO: Absolute bullshit.

Here's the difference in the cases. Granny Scandals was SoS. Not authorized to declassify anything. Pedo Joe was VP. Not authorized to declassify anything. President Trump was POTUS. He can declassify anything he wants and take it home. In my opinion, as someone who has had a TS-SCI and all the mandatory, annual training that goes with it, there is a huge difference in the three cases. So, our corrupt FBI lets the two guilty parties off the hook and go after the only guy who actually had the ability to declassify the stuff. We are a banana republic.

hillary17.jpg

Granny Scandals was also guilty of mishandling classified documents. Remember her illegal, unsecured email server? Then the stupid whore actually had the effrontery to claim that she didn't know what the classified markings were. :ROFLMAO: Absolute bullshit.

Here's the difference in the cases. Granny Scandals was SoS. Not authorized to declassify anything. Pedo Joe was VP. Not authorized to declassify anything. President Trump was POTUS. He can declassify anything he wants and take it home. In my opinion, as someone who has had a TS-SCI and all the mandatory, annual training that goes with it, there is a huge difference in the three cases. So, our corrupt FBI lets the two guilty parties off the hook and go after the only guy who actually had the ability to declassify the stuff. We are a banana republic.

View attachment 12045

They all need to go. Need new peeps and new laws.

They all need to go. Need new peeps and new laws.

Nothing wrong with the laws we already have in place. Democrats simply need to stop breaking them.

It's like the immigration issue. The laws are already on the books. Democrats are simply refusing to uphold them.

Perhaps if we made them swear an oath when they took office. Oh, wait...

^^^^^
It's the D's. The dirty D's. lol

It's all of them. Some are stark raving mad, some are simply goofy, some are in it for themselves, and some want to trash the place. But it's both parties. Oner is as guilty as the other.

^^^^^
It's the D's. The dirty D's. lol

It's all of them. Some are stark raving mad, some are simply goofy, some are in it for themselves, and some want to trash the place. But it's both parties. Oner is as guilty as the other.

Perhaps. But President Trump was the only one in the examples listed that actually had the power and the right to declassify anything he wanted and take it home. Granny Scandals didn't and Pedo Joe certainly didn't. Which ones did the FBI exonerate and which one did they chose to go after? Answer that question honestly and you will be on your way to seeing just how this double standard justice system works in this banana republic.

Let's put it this way. If President Trump had been found to have an illegal, unsecured email server in a bathroom that he was using to pass classified information, I would be all for the FBI pursuing the case. Granny Scandals not only did it, but she then had the server destroyed after it was federally subpoenaed. She was exonerated. Ask yourself why. Now ask yourself if President Trump would get off as lightly if the tables were turned.

Get it now?

Ya but its really more than that. Some really, really slow people still think this is just politics ie Red vs Blue. But, this was our "intelligence" agencies wagging war on the people and creating all kinds of crap for a candidate whom they did not have control.
Well yea, that's only been going on for at least 60 years.

Back
Top Bottom