Alien technology, archaeoacoustics, different dimensions, remote viewing & more

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score
Some of this is pretty neat. Feel free to chime in.

Ancient Acoustic Artifacts and Communication with the Gods​

In this article, I will introduce the subject of archaeoacoustics and ancient “musical instruments”. As we will see, these can be used in conjunction with a number of ancient sites from around the world.

The Archaeoacoustics Field of Study​

Archaeoacoustics is the use of acoustical study within the wider scientific field of archaeology. This includes the study of the acoustics at archaeological sites, and the study of acoustics in archaeological artifacts. Over the last 40 years it has become increasingly obvious that studying the sonic nature of certain areas of archaeology can help us understand ancient cultures. Archaeoacoustics is an interdisciplinary field, it includes various fields of research including: archaeology, ethnomusicology, acoustics and digital modelling. These form the larger field of music archaeology.

One of the leading research groups publishing new papers on archaeoacoustics is SB Research Group (SBRG). SBRG is a multidisciplinary university project supported by University of Trieste, Italy “that aims to study from 2010 the architecture, geometry, shape and materials of ancient structures in Europe”.

More:

Solar Warden

THE TRUTH ABOUT SECRET SPACE PROGRAM (SSP)

Part One Eddie Michael Page November 8, 2018

I have lived this all my natural life as many know the talk, rumors of this or that comes around as a Farris wheel at times. Some is just hear-say; others, just fantasies. I have never, nor will I, say anything for which I cannot show the evidence and the facts. I am going to keep certain people’s names out, due to conditions I must adhere to, in order to be allowed to disclose this data sheet for you to see and know. One of the rules requested of me and I have agreed since I know people have been silenced for permanently by speaking openly about this very sensitive matter. It is all upon the very name of Project Aquarius and technology that was being created to defend this world from darken forces that are coming here, and some are already here. The US Presidents involved and where it all started at and where it will end…So with that said, sit down, strap yourself in your seat, we are going to really blast off here.

More:

I was abducted out of the swamp by aliens and probed.

Solar Warden

I have lived this all my natural life as many know the talk, rumors of this or that comes around as a Farris wheel at times. Some is just hear-say; others, just fantasies. I have never, nor will I, say anything for which I cannot show the evidence and the facts. I am going to keep certain people’s names out, due to conditions I must adhere to, in order to be allowed to disclose this data sheet for you to see and know. One of the rules requested of me and I have agreed since I know people have been silenced for permanently by speaking openly about this very sensitive matter. It is all upon the very name of Project Aquarius and technology that was being created to defend this world from darken forces that are coming here, and some are already here. The US Presidents involved and where it all started at and where it will end…So with that said, sit down, strap yourself in your seat, we are going to really blast off here.

More:

That is difficult to read. The author can't English, and that makes me question the sanity of his ramblings.

That is difficult to read. The author can't English, and that makes me question the sanity of his ramblings.
Solar Warden

More:

I also tried and kinda gave up ........
I wasnt aware of any new info as I read some, skipped some and attempted to nail down the essence of his writing .....
If he had read everyone elses offerings regarding the secret space program and then created his own story based on the writings of others, this could be it.
However the collective story regarding UFO's and contact is compelling.

Many moons ago, I watched lights in the sky moving in ways that could not be explained by motive forces we know about.

The rambling is the give away. If it were someone that was speaking the truth, they would be able to elucidate and not be incoherent.

This thread is sure going sideways quick.

Hey Mike...........good to see you posting again. Hope you're doing good.

As for the thread..........not a serious thread. Just some stuff I've either read about or seen on tv. I think some of the subject matter is interesting, so I started the thread. People can take it fwiw.

Many moons ago, I watched lights in the sky moving in ways that could not be explained by motive forces we know about.
I've wondered about this... why do UFOs have lights? Wouldn't you expect them to be stealthy?

I've wondered about this... why do UFOs have lights? Wouldn't you expect them to be stealthy?
an effect created by their means of propulsion ?
wanting to be seen ? gotta look good when puttin on a show.
They actually only exist in my inner viewer / imaginer ( some call it imagination ) and achieve this by projecting the image into my conscious awareness .........

I watched a movie...?...it was on yt or tubi anyways it was titled "the movie they don't want you to see." It's all about this subject and the discrediting of all the current air force and navy shots. Actually discrediting might be a bit harsh...it showed why they wernt ufo's.
But it dint address the new one, the flying spaghetti monster one.

Perhaps the sighted unidentified objects that display lights are but a very small fraction overall being something proprietary...like maybe they're the service vehicles. 👽

I watched a movie...?...it was on yt or tubi anyways it was titled "the movie they don't want you to see."

Any links Michael?

Looked around and found some interesting stuff.

Here's the movie. It's an hour and a half long. Don't have to watch it in one sitting, can watch it in segments.

The UFO Movie THEY Don't Want You to See (2023)​

Dec 29, 2023

1:33:19

CHAPTERS
00:00:00 Introduction
00:04:55 Who is out there?
00:09:27 Would they be interested in us?
00:12:09 Faster than light travel
00:15:35 The Christmas tree problem
00:17:32 Can aliens skirt physics?
00:21:06 A high bar for evidence
00:24:45 Solved UFO cases
00:29:31 Examining the evidence
00:30:11 Rendlesham Forest
00:33:52 The Ariel School
00:37:39 1967 Malmstrom AFB
00:46:36 The Jimmy Carter UFO
00:54:22 Navy UFO videos
01:15:44 Secret military aircraft
01:19:22 Who are the best experts?
01:25:06 Where will we find them?

^^^^^^^
Watched the movie. I guess it was well done but I'm very skeptical as to it's content and the "experts" Brian Dunning used. He referred to some as friends. That in and of itself to me was a tell that Dunning was using peeps to his own ends. He's a stone self-proclaimed skeptic. In the movie he comes across like someone searching for the truth. In my opinion, fwiw, he may have staged everything. Then again, I could be dead wrong. So, if you watch the flick, take it fwiw and dyoudd.

Here's some info on Dunning:

I've been thawing out a hummingbird feeder every 15min @15° here in the banana belt so will look at the links after it gets dark.

And, yes they are called ANNA hummingbirds and they don't migrate.

Good links, good thing you put 'arts and entertainment ' on your post Search.
I'm smiling right now cuz I dooped myself thinking I'd found something.

Back
Top Bottom