Amazing mind reader reveals his 'gift'

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

holy $#!T. I was wondering what the catch was, but didnt expect that ending.

It's not easy waking up the batteries in The Matrix. Doesn't stop me from trying. A man has to be true to his nature.

It's why I've been posting on internet privacy issues right along. Most people have no clue how easy it is to be "doxed".

If this guy was a real life scammer - well...this is showing how it might not only be the government you have to worry about - anybody can play this game.

"Social engineering" has always been more results for less hacking. Social engineers with this data could take it to a whole new level.

Back
Top Bottom