American Bases in Germany and the Gold Basis

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jetstream

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
This is a "must read" article if you want to get a broader understanding of what is going on in the international gold versus fiat currency struggle. I highly recommend going to the link and reading the whole article by Antal E. Fekete (New Austrian School of Economics)
Germany is neither independent nor sovereign, prevailing pretences notwithstanding. It has American troops on her soil for reasons unexplained and unexplainable after all Soviet occupying troops were withdrawn almost 25 years ago. Equally significant is the fact that the lion’s share of the German gold reserve is in American custody. If the Bundesbank asked for the repatriation of a token part of that gold over a long period of time, we may take it for granted that it was done on American instructions.

But why would the Americans ask the Bundesbank to request the return of a part of German gold from the ‘safety’ of the basement of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York in lower Manhattan? Surely not because the vaults are bulging with American gold and they have to make room for more.

It’s all grand theater. There is a hidden agenda that has to be camouflaged. The best way of doing it is to put up a show. The public is fascinated by images of shuffling central bank gold.

http://www.larsschall.com/2013/01/28/american-bases-in-germany-and-the-gold-basis/

It’s all grand theater. There is a hidden agenda that has to be camouflaged.

That agenda has been hidden for a long time, since before the end of WWII. Now is the time for the agenda to come to fruition, but it must gradually come into view to avoid extreme reactions, much like boiling a frog to death on a stove.

So, now we have the dog and pony shows to hide what is really happening with the hope that no one will wake up and realize what is actually happening until the agenda has fully come to fruition.

I appreciate Prof. Fekete's exposition on the nature and importance of the gold basis and backwardation, but I'm not sure I'm buying the tin foilish "Germany is just the USA's puppet" speculation. It's quite possible that German interest in their gold is genuine and the second (* Chavez) shot at a possible run on sovereign gold stocks.

I agree with his main argument that gold is the kryptonite to fiat currency and this battle is reaching it's peak right now.

However I strongly disagree with his German thesis.

The best way of doing this is to put up a show. The public is fascinated by images of shuffling central bank gold.

It might seem that way to him and us PMBugs that realise this story is a 10. But to the general public in most of the Western world, far from being fascinated, the general public couldn't care less and this story & it probably ranks about a 1 on their radar.

The second main thrust of his argument is that to soothe the demand for gold they have to give it to Germany so that they can release it out to the market rather than the Fed doing it directly.

Again if this was the goal, then the Fed would say yeah sure we'll send you you're 300 tons next month. But by delaying it over 7 years it sends huge alarm signals among the people that matter (Non Western Central Bank Buyers, Big informed investors.) & so has completely the opposite effect. Probably ramping up physical demand by 300 tons this year alone, never mind over Seven.

(Personally I think German demand is pretty genuine, given the way they were previously split I wouldn't be surprised if their intelligence department still has very strong assets in both Russian and American intelligence and so is able discern 'the truth' between the smoke and mirrors much better than most countries.)

Well said Unbeatable. That's what rubbed me wrong about his assertions too.

(Again take all this with a pinch of a salt, as you guys may have noticed I come up with a new 'theory' every month...)

IMO The war that is taking place now is between the blood line of Rothschilds and the bloodline of the Chinese ruling families.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws."

Great video. The world's biggest central banking family was allowed to be in control of the price of their Kryptonite!? Unsurprisingly they drove down the gold price in the eighties and nineties. Then Gordon Brown sold half of the UK's gold and ANNOUNCED THAT HE WAS SELLING IT! Which no-one in their right mind would do if they were trying to get the best price. Obviously this drove the price down even further.

They were trying to completely destroy real money and have ultimate control.

Unfortunately the meteoric rise of China and the scale of the CDS problem threw a big spanner in the works.

So what is their plan?

As we know fiat is worthless and physical assets are everything.
So which are the top 5 countries when valued by natural resources?

http://247wallst.com/2012/04/18/the-worlds-most-resource-rich-countries/3/

5. IRAN
4.CANADA
3.SAUDI ARABIA
2.USA
1.RUSSIA

(Iraq was number 9 btw.)

So their plan has always been to control Iran & Saudi Arabia oil supply and even better if they own it. (+- 30 Trillion dollars in Iran & Saudi Arabia respectively - probably worth a lot more in future.) They also tried to influence the last Russian elections but to no avail.

So they will unfortunately have a problem with both China and Russia now if they take Iran.

So they a few options...

Option A: Let America Default and let the Chinese ruling family bloodline become the world's superpower & currency master? (They will be going to a gold standard so actually China will be giving control back to the people in a way.)

Option B: Original Plan - Nuke Iran and take their 30 Trillion dollars worth of oil followed by Saudi Arabia.

Unfortunately they would have to do a full pre-emptive nuclear strike on China and Russia to make this feasible.

I can't see the Rothschilds relinquishing power and I've read their aim is to decrease the world population by 2/3 so option B is worrying.

Having said that they seem to be hoping to make inroads into China while also pursuing their new world order 'international currency' idea.

They are also starting to control gold mines again and may have also bought a lot of gold at rock bottom prices in the nineties as insurance.

http://etfdailynews.com/2013/01/28/house-of-jacob-rothschild-hoarding-gold-in-face-of-coming-collapse/

So hopefully the threat of mutual nuclear destruction, and the chinese mafia's threat to destroy the illuminati rumour/conspiracy might be true plus the dangling of a chinese carrot - making the Rotshchilds think they can make inroads into China will mean they are planning to Choose option A.

The Bullets and gun orders for DHS indicates that the US is planning to default, stop payments etc. and that they are worried about a breakdown of social order and chaos.

I would keep my eyes peeled for any orders/news that could that would be more indicative of America preparing for a nuclear aftermath.

Last edited:
The layers of deception going on are so many and run so deep that there is simply no "one answer" to everything.

I posted this to show that once again, things are not as they first appear. They often aren't as they appear after several further 'explanations' either.

As for unbeatable's assertion that by releasing gold over a period of time actually increases 3rd-party demand, my response (which is becoming increasingly the same to all such points), who knows but that may also be in the plan of the U.S. At some time, an increased price of gold is a great way to deal with incomprehensible amounts of debt.

The more you look into it, the more the game of international finance and power is like peeling off the layers of an onion. And every fresh layer makes you want to cry.

While certainly plausible, i don't necessarily agree that "they" can keep the lid on the peoples of the world much longer. Folks will only endure just so much pain before they lash out and strike back. It might happen soon in spain and could just as easily hit here if The Brotherhood of Darkness loses control of the derivatives chain [in the event that a large financial entity collapses]. In that event, all bets are off.

Back
Top Bottom