Ameru Update

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Supporter
Reaction score

My in-laws just completed an "airmail" sale to Uruguay (one bearing, a hard to get piece for a Hyundai transmission), they found our company on the web. Nobody in Brazil nor Argentina could help them. Peru did!

http://tinyurl.com/mhrfnzm

Although the image quality is bad, you can see a real-live Bill of Lading (ocean freight) in case you've missed that...

My in-laws have proven that you do NOT have to be in the 1% nor "TBTF" to make a successful company. 22 years of their hard work did that...

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
Congrats DCRB. Always enjoy reading success stories. :)

rblong2us

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
as we hit hard times, theres clear opportunity for support networks,

so 'Bearing Up' will be the the way (-;

bushi

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
from my experience, when hard times hit the society, government turns hostile, and a large portion of economy descends into "gray" area - ie working illegally, but collecting every benefit that one can lay his hands on, OR, money & goods/services changing hands without being accounted for and paying taxes, etc. Government offices of all kind are being treated as an alligator - don't get anywhere close to them nor draw attention, and you will be fine.

It rises some moral issues, if you are uncomfortable with cheating, so to a large degree, it does impair people, who otherwise, in a non-pathologic environment, could thrive and run successfull businesses. Not to say that everyone who is successfull in such an environment is a scumbag, because it is not true - but being a scumbag, often helps more than not.

Be warned, it seems it comes your way (US of A), and FAST.