An Admission the Davos Gang was Behind the Pandemic?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bigfoot

Fly on the Wall
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
The following quote was taken from recently published material on the World Economic Forum's webpage.

"COVID-19 was the test of social responsibility – A huge number of unimaginable restrictions for public health were adopted by billions of citizens across the world. There were numerous examples globally of maintaining social distancing, wearing masks, mass vaccinations and acceptance of contact-tracing applications for public health, which demonstrated the core of individual social responsibility."

And just for some additional context, consider that...

"The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY."

Last edited:
Event 201 is old news. It isn't "evidence that the Davos crowd were behind (responsible for) the Pandemic". Correlation <> causation.

Gates sure seems invested in reducing the world's population though. Perhaps he's just the autistic one that says the quiet thoughts out loud (frequently).

The pandemic narrative was cobbled together to provide a monster distraction for the MIC. They were (and still are) facing an existential threat so great that they had to do something to divert the attention of the world and scare them to death. The haphazard knee jerk reactions weren't the result of planning over many decades, they were acting on the run. When they realised that they had a free pass to Totalitarianism v1.0, they went balls to the wall. However their pretty much universal backpedalling isn't because they are doing it from the goodness of their hearts, the MIC is stretched so thin, they aren't able to continue moving to Totalitarianism v2.0, deal with the unfolding disaster from their "vaccines" AND mitigate the threat they were facing two years ago.

Event 201 is old news. It isn't "evidence that the Davos crowd were behind (responsible for) the Pandemic". Correlation <> causation.

Gates sure seems invested in reducing the world's population though. Perhaps he's just the autistic one that says the quiet thoughts out loud (frequently).

Yes, Event 201 is old news among most of us, but how many people know that the World Economic Forum was one of major funders and organizers of Event 201?

Also the direct quote from the World Economic Forum, which I posted at the top, is only a month old, and is quite interesting when you consider the article is about monitoring individual carbon footprints. Note how Schwab relates the Covid-19 response to his vision of the appropriate climate change response. It also ties right in to CBDC, and the video you posted from the IMF. No doubt CBDC and phone apps is how they plan to enforce the carbon restrictions. I think it's very telling.

Last edited:
My mind isn't closed to the possibility that the pandemic was unleashed purposefully, but I can be a bit pedantic with respect to communication. Words mean things and *evidence* means more than inferences/coincidences/circumstantial details.

Last edited:
Absolutely. Just like, out of thousands of wet markets in China, a mutated bat coronavirus showed up in the wet market right around the corner from the lab where they were mutating bat coronaviruses.
My favorite ever is still the "perfectly preserved bandana" that fell from the hijackers overhead luggage compartment on 9/11 after his "airplane" disintegrated the World Trade Center buildings. That one will be really tough to beat!

if any one of us were to form a 'crowd' and have a sit down, begin to talk collectively about pandemics, human death and suffering and how it relates to our 'crowd' maintaining our power and the details surrounding it all...

and the DHS ever caught wind?

it wouldn't matter how loud anyone would scream, it could be considered to be a terrorist gathering

so, if the point of view is 'that's how it works' then i ask: Why doesn't it work that way for them?

it's a huge conspiracy right out of the gate and we some wish to 'give them the benefit of the doubt' while i'll add, that's exactly why we're in the situation we're in

they're Guilty as Sin, even if all they're doing is sitting around drinking soda pop

It's certainly evidence as to their line of thinking though.

Also, they and/or those affiliated with them control access to any actual evidence that would prove/disprove the inferences.
....and the whole thing (response) was/is totally in line wirh their goals.

So all we* have to go on to attempt to arrive at the correct conclusion is the same as what is used in a civil trial. Ie: predonderance of available evidence.

* with "we" being the regular folk who are barred from having direct access to the data that could lead to a definitive answer. We're forced to have to wade through swamps full of peopaganda and then attempt to put 2 and 2 together.
.....and that's something that most have not the time to do.

My favorite ever is still the "perfectly preserved bandana" that fell from the hijackers overhead luggage compartment on 9/11 after his "airplane" disintegrated the World Trade Center buildings. That one will be really tough to beat!
My apologies, I misremembered the details. Please forgive me...the bandana "was recovered from flight 93" where there as nothing found but a smoldering hole ...... Oh....and of course the magic bandana!

Jet-Crash-Proof Bandana​

This photograph shows one of the exhibits used in the 2006 trial of Zaccharias Moussai. It bears the label:
Exh. GX-PA00111
Red bandana recovered from the United Airlines Flight 93 crash site

The trial of Zacarias Moussaoui in 2006 resulted in the release of a large number of trial exhibits. 3 One was an unblemished bandanna in a ziplock bag, which, according to the caption on the website of the The Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press listing the exhibits, was recovered from Flight 93's crash site. As photographs of the primary crash site show, the plane buried itself in a crater 10 feet deep, leaving no recognizable debris beyond scraps of charred aluminum. Yet this bandana miraculously survived the crash without so much as a blemish

My mind isn't closed to the possibility that the pandemic was unleashed purposefully, but I can be a bit pedantic with respect to communication. Words mean things and *evidence* means more than inferences/coincidences/circumstantial details.
There are people in prison on circumstantial evidence.

The following quotes are from Maurice Strong, who together with Klaus Schwab, was the co-funder of the World Economic Forum and the former Secretary General of the United Nations.

“What if a small group of world leaders were to conclude that the principal risk to the Earth comes from the actions of the rich countries? And if the world is to survive, those rich countries would have to sign an agreement reducing their impact on the environment. Will they do it? The group’s conclusion is ‘no.’ The rich countries won’t do it. They won’t change. So, in order to save the planet, the group decides: Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring that about?”

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

“Licenses to have babies incidentally is something that I got in trouble for some years ago for suggesting even in Canada that this might be necessary at some point, at least some restriction on the right to have a child.”

The following quotes are from Maurice Strong, who together with Klaus Schwab, was the co-funder of the World Economic Forum and the former Secretary General of the United Nations.

“What if a small group of world leaders were to conclude that the principal risk to the Earth comes from the actions of the rich countries? And if the world is to survive, those rich countries would have to sign an agreement reducing their impact on the environment. Will they do it? The group’s conclusion is ‘no.’ The rich countries won’t do it. They won’t change. So, in order to save the planet, the group decides: Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring that about?”

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

“Licenses to have babies incidentally is something that I got in trouble for some years ago for suggesting even in Canada that this might be necessary at some point, at least some restriction on the right to have a child.”

Maurice Strong ? Isn't he the Canadian Leftist that became a Leftist Globe Trotter, Travelling the world in private jets, Expressing his love of leftist organization and governments. Then spends most of his down time living in Red China ?

Here is a new article by Dr. Malone with some profound revelations about the intelligence operatives Malone dealt with. I've included a comment that ties in back to this thread. The article is very much worth the read, in my opinion.

comment.jpg

watch it op -- you are venturing out beyond the fenced-in area

there are only two approved options --- bat soup or ACCIDENTAL leak from lab

we are not allowed to consider that it was intentional and part of the globalist (communist) coup

Maurice Strong ? Isn't he the Canadian Leftist that became a Leftist Globe Trotter, Travelling the world in private jets, Expressing his love of leftist organization and governments. Then spends most of his down time living in Red China ?
He's spending all his time in Hell, now.

He assumed ambient temperature in 2015.

(davos gang) is busy

Imran Khan

@ImranKhanPTI

Israel's continued oppression against Palestinians incl kidnapping & murder of a Palestinian teen by police is shocking & condemnable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imran Khan Shot During Political Rally In Assassination Attempt​

When asked about banning David Icke from entering the country, Prime Minister Mark Rutte says the Netherlands is no place for "conspiracy theories."

Back
Top Bottom