Anonymous Chinese donations - Setting up Biden for a take down?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

<SLV>

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if it happens...but, this isn't coincidence, and it isn't a grassroots movement. Someone in the shadows decided Dementia Joe has outlived his usefulness.

Perfect timing. I said after the 2020 election that they would try to nurse Biden through two full years...he needs to get to January 20 (two year anniversary of inauguration) then he will end up resigning.

Why two years? Because if he serves over half of his term, and Harris then serves less than half a full term, Harris is eligible to run two more times. If she served more than half, it would count as a full term toward the two term limit.

makes sense

my theory is Hunter will hang himself , dad cannot take losing two sons , Poopy pants Joe looses his mind , has a nervous breakdown/depression and resigns..

heels up Harris is installed and gawd only knows who will be the new VP

Hunter is enjoying life on an island somewhere with Pedostein Jeffery , soon to hang herself Jizzlane , Bourdain , and McAfee

far out huh

This is really good. Lottsa clips of people calling for Trump's head for him having official napkins and menus. Meanwhile the bidet has classified stuff related to Ukraine, where his son had a high $ no-show job, stored at a fake think tank run by an orginazation with close ties to China?
Too bad we can't have a prez that wants to put America first.

An easy 17 minutes to watch.

Biden Center at UPenn Received $54.6M from Anonymous Chinese Donations

5:25

At least $54 million has been donated by Chinese Communist Party-linked individuals or entities between 2014 and 2019 to the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement in Washington at the University of Pennsylvania, according to public records reported by the New York Post, where it was revealed this week that Biden had stashed a trove of classified documents.

The University of Pennsylvania announced it would create the Biden Center in 2017, the same year then-Vice President Biden left the White House. Most of the anonymous donations were given to the Biden Center after the university announced the Penn Biden Center, the Post reported.

According to the Washington Free Beacon, some of the funds were given by Shanghai real estate developer Xu Xeuqing, who reportedly has no immediate connection to the university. In 2011, Xu faced corruption allegations in China but was never charged with a crime. An expert on the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) at the American Foreign Policy Council, Michael Sobolik, told the Beacon that Xu’s non-prosecution suggests he has a close relationship to the CCP.

In April, a government watchdog, NLPC’s Government Integrity Project, asked the U.S. prosecutor David Weiss to look into the anonymous donations as a part of the DOJ’s investigation into Hunter Biden’s alleged tax and gun violations.

The building that housed office space of President Joe Biden’s former institute, the Penn Biden Center, is seen at the corner of Constitution and Louisiana Avenue NW, in Washington, Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2023. (AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta)

“We’ve asked … Weiss to pursue the larger network of individuals and institutions who benefited from millions doled out by foreign interests connected to Hunter Biden’s work in China and Ukraine,” said director of the NLPC’s Government Integrity Project Tom Anderson.

NLPC stated in its 12-page complaint that Hunter’s laptop reveals a 2017 text linking CEFC China Energy with the Penn Biden Center. CEFC apparently tried to lobby American politicians without registering as a foreign lobbyist. At the same time, Hunter had been trying to work a deal with the CEFC in which Joe Biden would receive a ten percent equity stake in the deal, according to whistleblower Tony Bobulinski, who was Hunter’s business partner.

“We don’t want to have to register as foreign agents under the FCPA [sic] which … is much more expansive than people who should know choose not to know,” Hunter texted Bobulinski on May 1, 2017.

The University of Pennsylvania has denied that the Penn Biden Center received any money from anonymous Chinese donations.

The Penn Biden Center’s source of funding is relevant because CNN reported on Tuesday that Biden’s stashed classified documents at Penn Biden Center pertain to Ukraine, Iran, and the United Kingdom.

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY), the third highest ranking Republican House member, told Breitbart News that Biden’s classified stash at Penn Biden Center raises national security questions:
Quote:
The fact that former Vice President Joe Biden inappropriately maintained and kept classified materials at his unsecured think tank raises serious questions about national security, particularly when the documents were related to Ukraine when Biden family members were on a Ukrainian oligarch’s payroll. The President has declassification authority, not the then Vice President. It is troubling that these documents were turned over to the National Archives on November 2nd, right before the midterm elections, and the corrupt Biden DOJ covered it up for two months.
The Biden family business has conducted many deals in Ukraine. In 2017, Hunter Biden was paid $83,000 per month to be on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company. Hunter was appointed to the board of Burisma in 2014. He had no previous experience in the energy sector or in Ukraine.
That same year, Hunter’s salary was cut in half when then-Vice President Joe Biden left the White House. Joe Biden visited Ukraine six times in seven years.

In 2015, Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion from Ukraine if the Ukrainian government did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma.

According to Breitbart News’s senior contributor Peter Schweizer, Hunter made massive sums of money from Ukraine for which he “offered no real work.”

In 2018 and 2020, Schweizer published Secret Empires and Profiles in Corruption. Each book hit #1 on the New York Times bestseller list and exposed how Hunter and his father flew to China aboard Air Force Two in 2013 before Hunter’s firm inked a $1.5 billion deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China, which transpired less than two weeks after the trip. Schweizer’s work also uncovered the Biden family’s other vast and lucrative foreign deals and cronyism.

Breitbart Political Editor Emma-Jo Morris’s investigative work at the New York Post regarding the Hunter Biden “laptop from hell” also captured international headlines when she, along with Miranda Devine, revealed that the president was intimately involved in Hunter’s businesses, appearing to even have a ten percent stake in a company the scion formed with officials at the highest levels of the Chinese Communist Party.

So you thought Clinton was crooked? Why does anyone think we are involved in the most corrupt the poorest $hithole country in Europe to the detriment of the Europeans and anyone else dumb enuf to stand with the US?

Looks like it may be time to investigate The Biden Institute at the University of Delaware…

Oh hey...

Biden aides find second batch of classified documents at new location​

On Monday, the White House acknowledged a "small number" of classified documents had been found in an office used by Biden.

Jan. 11, 2023, 1:38 PM MST / Updated Jan. 11, 2023, 2:54 PM MST
By Carol E. Lee and Ken Dilanian

WASHINGTON — Aides to President Joe Biden have discovered at least one additional batch of classified documents in a location separate from the Washington office he used after leaving the Obama administration, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Since November, after the discovery of documents with classified markings in his former office, Biden aides have been searching for any additional classified materials that might be in other locations he used, said the source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to provide details about the ongoing inquiry.

The White House did not return a request for comment. The Justice Department had no comment.

The initial discovery of classified documents in an office used by Biden after his vice presidency was first reported on Monday by CBS News.

more:

Tom Luongo predicted this. He expected that the revolutionaries would turn on Dementia Joe after the election...he was predicting early December, but it's hard to turn a VLCC suddenly.

This may be it. Kameltoe comes in...long enough to ***MAKE HISTORY*** and then something is dropped, or manufactured, on HER scuzzy azz.

That's why We-Stand-Wif-Ukraine McCarthy is so important to them. He's gonna be a modern-day Nixon...as liberal as can be found in the non-Dunderhead Party.

Tom Luongo predicted this. He expected that the revolutionaries would turn on Dementia Joe after the election...he was predicting early December, but it's hard to turn a VLCC suddenly.

This may be it. Kameltoe comes in...long enough to ***MAKE HISTORY*** and then something is dropped, or manufactured, on HER scuzzy MOUTH.

That's why We-Stand-Wif-Ukraine McCarthy is so important to them. He's gonna be a modern-day Nixon...as liberal as can be found in the non-Dunderhead Party.
FTFY

QUID PRO JOE: Penn Raked in $54 Million in Anonymously Earmarked Chinese Money When It Launched Biden Center – Old Joe’s Cut a $1 Million​

By Jim Hoft
Published January 11, 2023

On Wednesday Joe Biden told reporters he was “a professor” at Penn after he left office in 2017.

This came after news broke that classified documents were found in a closet at the Penn Biden Center, linked to Joe Biden, in November before the 2022 election.

The Department of Justice, the same group that set up the Trump-Russia scam, are allegedly investigating.

more

Perfect timing. I said after the 2020 election that they would try to nurse Biden through two full years...he needs to get to January 20 (two year anniversary of inauguration) then he will end up resigning.

Why two years? Because if he serves over half of his term, and Harris then serves less than half a full term, Harris is eligible to run two more times. If she served more than half, it would count as a full term toward the two term limit.
Do you think that airhead strumpet is CAPABLE of holding the office?

I don't mean doing the job WELL, or even doing what she's told. She's hyper-stupid; even as VP...an office not worth a bucket of warm [pejorative noun] in the words of John Nance Garner...but she's (expletive)ing it up. Uncontrollable giggles. Awkward, mindless attempts to spin, as she's caught saying untruths or not doing what she said she'd be doing.

She WILL NOT LAST. Right now we have a zombie in office, and true Americans are fearful. This bubblehead gets the office, and they are going to be ENRAGED.

I don't think your average democrat cares how dirty their politicians are. They only clutch their fake pearls in outrage when they think they have something on the other side. I mean, just look at who they nominate and vote for.

attempting to minimalise it...

White House says classified documents were found in Biden's garage in Delaware​

NBC News reported on Wednesday that a second batch of documents in addition to the ones found in a Washington office had been located.

Jan. 12, 2023, 8:53 AM MST
By Dareh Gregorian

A "small number" of Obama administration documents with classified marking were found in President Joe Biden's Wilmington home, the White House said Thursday.

In a statement released on Twitter, Special Counsel to the President Richard Sauber said the documents were found during a search for documents in Biden's two Delaware homes.

"All but one of these documents were found in storage space in the president's Wilmington residence garage. One document consisting of one page was discovered among stored materials in an adjacent room," Sauber said.

No documents were found in Biden's Rehoboth Beach residence.

I sure hope all the idiots who were freaking out about Trump having classified napkins and menus enjoy the taste of eggs.

I sure hope all ... enjoy the taste of eggs.
1941+film+Treat+Williams.jpg

(That's an old reference....)

Garland is appointing a special counsel to look into this.

Innocent! Not guilty of any crime! Pure as the driven snow! Just a mistake! 😜
That's what my money is on. They'll call it a big nothing burger because it is their guy who did it.

I haven't heard much lately about the classified napkins they found at Mar a Lago. Lol

That's what my money is on. They'll call it a big nothing burger because it is their guy who did it.

I haven't heard much lately about the classified napkins they found at Mar a Lago. Lol

My post was for a laugh. Really don't know what will happen. That said...................I don't understand why classified docs were found anywhere. Don't care if it's Trump or Biden. This is bullshit. I don't care if you're the president, an E1 in the military or a member of the CIA. There should be one way and one way only to deal with this stuff. End of story.

My post was for a laugh. Really don't know what will happen. That said...................I don't understand why classified docs were found anywhere. Don't care if it's Trump or Biden. This is bullshit. I don't care if you're the president, an E1 in the military or a member of the CIA. There should be one way and one way only to deal with this stuff. End of story.
The fact is, the potus can classify and declassify at-will. I've said that about Trump, and the same applies to Biden.
....but I have no doubt that we'll be told that what Joe did was a-ok, but what Trump did amounts to treason.
...or something similar.

Edited to add: the only dif is that the docs Joe got caught with is from when he was veep and did not have the power to declassify.

I don't think your average democrat cares how dirty their politicians are. They only clutch their fake pearls in outrage when they think they have something on the other side. I mean, just look at who they nominate and vote for.
Replace the word "democrat" with the word "republican" in your statement and it is just as true.

much more

DEMOCRAT HYPOCRISY: HOW THE LEFT REACTED TO TRUMP'S CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT "SCANDAL" VS. BIDEN’S​

2m

Back
Top Bottom