Anonymous Chinese donations - Setting up Biden for a take down?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

THAT they were taken to his home is less important than WHY they were taken to his home.

This falls in line with what I've always thought would happen. That after his first two years, they'd start working on getting him out of office. I've got money riding on it.

I have to agree with this. I heard today that bathhouse barry's ethics adviser weighed in and threw Pedo Joe under the bus. Now, he didn't have to do that. I mean, nobody even knows who this guy is. But the fact that he took the effort to voice an opinion and it wasn't good for the Creepy Child Sniffer tells me that the swamp is going after Lunch Bucket Joe.

Is the creepy pedophile any dirtier than barry or Hillary? Probably not. But he's got that crackhead of a son who had dirty dealings with damn near everybody and he was too whacked out on drugs to do it cleanly. I mean, leaving your laptops at a repair place and forgetting to pick them up. Come on! The guy's an idiot and it has come back and bit old Sniffy on the ass.

Will you lookie here....

How in the world did the 'conspiracy known as Q' know this then???

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 7.46.44 PM.png

Do you think that airhead strumpet is CAPABLE of holding the office?

I don't mean doing the job WELL, or even doing what she's told. She's hyper-stupid; even as VP...an office not worth a bucket of warm [pejorative noun] in the words of John Nance Garner...but she's (expletive)ing it up. Uncontrollable giggles. Awkward, mindless attempts to spin, as she's caught saying untruths or not doing what she said she'd be doing.

She WILL NOT LAST. Right now we have a zombie in office, and true Americans are fearful. This bubblehead gets the office, and they are going to be ENRAGED.
"Hyper stupid" hehe

Back
Top Bottom