Anti Trump Neighbor Shoots Republican Neigbor Dead!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

11C1P

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
United-States
So I wonder why this isn't getting mass coverage? If it had happened the other way around, do you think it would actually be covered by the MSM? :doodoo:

Anti-Donald Trump campaigner 'shoots Republican neighbour twice in the head'

"Clayton Carter's front garden filled with signs criticising President"

"An anti-Donald Trump campaigner has been charged with murdering his Republican neighbour after a series of disputes boiled over into violence.

Clayton Carter allegedly shot George Jennings twice in the head after a row, reportedly the latest in a string of confrontations that had seen the police called dozens of times over several years.

It happened after an argument about a spotlight, US media said, but Mr Carter's lawyer said his client acted in self-defence after being threatened with a knife.

Mr Carter's front garden was filled with anti-Donald Trump signs, ABC 6 reported, while Mr Jennings was a member of the local Republican Party committee. Both were 51.

But it was not claimed their political views were a cause of the killing.

One neighbour said of Mr Carter: "We steered clear of him. We were frightened of him because he's so unpredictable."

Police said he had argued with other neighbours and had previously threatened Mr Jennings with a gun.

"My client says he was justified in doing so because he was under attack by a knife wielding assailant," lawyer Terrence Marlowe told ABC 6."

Last edited:
What a democrat with a gun ??????

Thats just wrong

There needs to be some laws (-:

Any word if the dispute was really about lawn clippings?

We are already in a soft civil war, and it's just a matter of time before it goes truly hot. These antifa thugs, and all the leftist nut jobs are doing all they can to stir the shit pot, bringing it all to a boil. When it goes down, it will be pretty ugly. Martial law will ultimately be declared, and this country will never be the same.

Neighbor against neighbor, cousin against cousin. It will simmer for years. The economy will shit the bed and we all will suffer for it. In the end, we'll be a relative police state.

We are already in a soft civil war, and it's just a matter of time before it goes truly hot. These antifa thugs, and all the leftist nut jobs are doing all they can to stir the shit pot, bringing it all to a boil. When it goes down, it will be pretty ugly. Martial law will ultimately be declared, and this country will never be the same.

Neighbor against neighbor, cousin against cousin. It will simmer for years. The economy will shit the bed and we all will suffer for it. In the end, we'll be a relative police state.

If it does go all out like that, I don't know how it'd get put back together & you might see groups of states forming their own alliances with varying amounts of freedom in them. Generally speaking, maintaining a police state, especially one as large & with as well armed citizens as the U.S. is hard to maintain indefinitely.

Last edited:
Any word if the dispute was really about lawn clippings?

ALL I know is what's in the article. It claims the final argument that lead to the killing was over a spotlight. The defense says it was self defense, but most of the neighbors say the guy who did the shooting was kind of scary & had made threats to shoot the neighbor. Although in that regard, some people think merely carrying a sidearm on your hip is threatening, or even loading a couple rifles to head to the range are threatening, but who knows.

lol... My comment was a joke alluding to Sen. Rand Paul's assault from his neighbor while mowing his yard.

lol... My comment was a joke alluding to Sen. Rand Paul's assault from his neighbor while mowing his yard.

LOL, I had forgot all about that. I guess we could also ask if it happened during softball practice too. Sure a lot of libs shooting republicans, but gets a big :shrug: from the MSM. Some nutjob sends fake bombs to a few libs & all of a sudden it's :flail: The MSM :doodoo: :flushed:

bloody lawn mowers !

Got no right to destroy my peace n quiet .........

Rand Paul was lucky (-:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom