Anyone want to write an article on SILVER?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score

I just received my latest issue of "American Hard Assets", and this is their Special Silver Issue. I will review this issue pretty soon there at my blog.

But, I also really want to get a good article up on silver! And I just feel that I cannot do justice to silver (as I prefer gold, although I do own more oz of silver than oz of gold, value-wise, it's a different story). I have no passion for silver, but others do...

Any of YOU want to write a Guest Post on silver? I would (probably) be looking for something like:

"The Case for Silver"

In which a full-throated Silver Bug lays it all right out, production vs. demand, why silver is better than gold, etc.

Anyone who would like to write up something, I assure you that you would be attributed as you wish (using a real or other name, etc.). Nor am interested in using a silver article as a "straw-man" just to bash silver.

If interested, please drop me a line (via PM).

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever read any of Sprott's material? He often argues in favor of the argument you are seeking.

Off the top of my head, one of his favorite data points is the investment funds flowing into silver vs. gold (roughly even - 50x more silver toz being sold than gold). It's been eating into the surplus of above ground stocks of silver for years. It's unsustainable given the ratio of current mining production too.

Back
Top Bottom