Attack of the 'feline ninja!': Woman mauled by her moggie and had to fight him off with a vacuum 'Ps

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Attack of the 'feline ninja!': Woman mauled by her moggie and had to fight him off with a vacuum
'Psychotic cat' Sam left his doting owner in hospital on a drip
Normally well-behaved pet pounced on her for no apparent reason
She suffered severe wounds to her leg and was treated with antibiotics
Now Sam has been neutered in the hope it will calm him down

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523489/Woman-mauled-CAT-fight-vacuum.html

-------------------- so I read the comments. I know a cat does not just attack like she claims-- UK has harsh privacy laws- someone said to google her name.

in this link she heard squatters taking a dump on her roof- no other residents in the townhouse heard of it....

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/4305239.WALTHAMSTOW__Squatters_in_tenant_s_roof/#commentsList

SQUATTERS can be heard moving around in the roof of a Walthamstow block of flats, a tenant has claimed.

Aydan Ulugun, 30, a decorator of Stocksfield Road, claims she can hear footsteps in the cavity above her flat, which is maintained by Ascham Homes, and believes someone may have gained access to the loft.

She said: “I hear them late at night, between about one and five in the morning. It’s causing me a lot of stress.”

Miss Ulugun, who lives with her mother and brother, said the problem had been going on for more than a year but nothing had been done by Ascham Homes, despite repeated calls.
---------------------------------------------
I wonder what else did not come up on the search.

Cat scratch disease (CSD), also known as cat scratch fever,[1] Teeny's Disease,[1] inoculation lymphoreticulosis,[1] and subacute regional lymphadenitis,[1] is a usually benign infectious disease caused by the intracellular bacterium Bartonella henselae. It is most commonly found in children following a scratch or bite from a cat within about one to two weeks. It was discovered in 1889 by Henri Parinaud.[2]

SQUATTERS can be heard moving around in the roof of a Walthamstow block of flats, a tenant has claimed.

Penn, I have squatters living on my land in the Philippines. I call them "my squatters". My wife hates them, and wanted me to pay them twenty dollars to move, but I said "why?". They can't take the land by imminent domain. They really are quit friendly, (but horrified every time I appear, because they think I'm going to evict them). My now 12 year old (and squatters):

as long as they are there maybe they can do some weeding. the bunch maybe keeps out another bunch. tell them you expect your weeds cut and to keep others off the land.

Cat scratch disease (CSD), also known as cat scratch fever,[1] Teeny's Disease,[1] inoculation lymphoreticulosis,[1] and subacute regional lymphadenitis,[1] is a usually benign infectious disease caused by the intracellular bacterium Bartonella henselae. It is most commonly found in children following a scratch or bite from a cat within about one to two weeks. It was discovered in 1889 by Henri Parinaud.[2]

I think she kept the cat trapped in the one room, went in to vacume.

as long as they are there maybe they can do some weeding. the bunch maybe keeps out another bunch. tell them you expect your weeds cut and to keep others off the land.

They are living by subsistence farming, growing casava (tapioca) and papaya, etc. From the American perspective, their life sucks.

They are living by subsistence farming, growing casava (tapioca) and papaya, etc. From the American perspective, their life sucks.

That is hard to imagine. wow.

Jay, I had a nightmare that I was trapped there. I was a tourist and had some cash but the busses were hard to figure out- and went just one way. A few people spoke English. I seen a white castle late into the bus ride and sliders were $2.95 each. (that is a .49 then burger for those who dont know)

I met a guy mining for diamonds and gold and he said he had found $3 million worth.

There was a heavy rain storm. The bus was open air with a canopy.

I woke up thinking- man am I lucky. I whine on the message board and it is insignificant.

In the dream the weather was mild and I worried about fukishima. Things kept falling out of my pocket- namely crumpled up small bills $1 $5. I could not remember the name of the town my family was in. On the bus ride I seen a scam- they asked is so and so - that your party is waiting for you at tour bus. (a fake attempt to lure others to a tour they were not on)

whenever I used to have a nightmare (I don't anymore) my mentor would say "Thank God it was only a dream"

Great detective work, Penn. You have to wonder how either of these stories made the news though. Stop the presses! A woman got bit by her cat!

I am always suspicious when a cat attacks the owner for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom