AZ -- "See you in court" vote fraud suit filed

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Note directly to searcher:

Kari Lake lost by 17,000 votes, and 80% of all the votes cast were mail-ins. So I have a question --

Do you agree that since the Arizona Senate study found two hundred thousand 200,000 mismatched signature votes in an election that turned on 17,000 votes -- that is less than 10% to make it very clear -- that there is absolute reason necessity for a genuine PUBLIC audit of the signatures?

Yes or No.

Last edited:
Note directly to searcher: If Kari Lake lost by 17,000 votes, and 80% of all the votes cast were mail-ins, I have a question --

Do you agree that since the Arizona Senate study found two hundred thousand mismatched signature votes, that there is absolute reason for a genuine PUBLIC audit of the signatures? Yes or No

I'll take yes for 100 Walt.

We all can see the corruption and we live in other states!

Badlands Media Special Coverage - Kari Lake's Election Challenge Trial: Day 1​

From the link:

Lake's star witness was great ... for the defense​

Jacqueline Onigkeit, who worked as a level one reviewer during last year’s election, spent more than an hour explaining the lengths to which county went to verify signatures — the weeklong training of workers, the two shifts of level one reviewers, three levels of signature review, the admonition to get it right.

Bitchin' training they gave. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Made superheroes out of the graduates!!

270,000 signatures -- each and every one properly verified by comparison to original on file signatures done.

Three seconds each! For over a quarter million scans. Beyond Olympian...

Amazing what superbly-trained humans can accomplish by going through that course! Sounds legit**

Considering that course was so fantastically successful, compelling, and human ability-enhancing.

**And the requirement to ignore the dumb bastage beside the Enlightened One just plugging away, doing four signature comparisons to the EO's hundred or more.

Oh. Did anybody note the incredibly huge number of verifications by just one of these godlike graduates of the INCREDIBLE (literally) training touted in the previous post? Tens of thousands and no mismatches at all?

Another amazing, sounds legit, observation -- seemingly at odds with the info of the previous post.

Last edited:
Yabbut... who do you pray to? God, or those who count the votes?

To me, sounds like a loss to kari. She's a fighter though and I wish all of our politicians fought as hard for justice as she does.

So, why a loss? I heard 0 evidence that any signatures that were approved should not have been. I haven't followed or watched the whole trial so maybe somewhere else they did present evidence that signatures that were clearly not matching, were approved. without that evidence, just conjecture on her part.

I actually do agree that it would be next to impossible to verify signatures as fast as they did. That being said there should be plenty of evidence to support that and it wasn't shown or even stated in the above video.

I don't know what it would take to get the signatures and go through a bunch of them to get the evidence. If it wasn't done why not? This is the very thing that the entire case hinges on IMO.

Badlands Media Special Coverage - Kari Lake's Election Challenge Trial: Day 1​

Almost 8 hrs of court stuff. Anyone watch it and can tell me if any signatures were entered into evidence? If not than case closed. lack of evidence. Even her attorney should be able to see that.

Judge Hands Kari Lake Another Loss in Arizona​

A Maricopa County judge on Monday night handed former Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake another loss in her latest election lawsuit.

Lake, a Republican and former local news anchor, lost the battleground state governor's race to then-Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat, by roughly 17,000 votes—less than one percentage point—in November. However, Lake has refused to concede the election and filed a lawsuit over the results, alleging that irregularities in Maricopa County prevented her from winning the county, and disenfranchised Republican voters.

She faced her latest courtroom loss after Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson rejected her claims that Maricopa election officials improperly verified the signatures on thousands of ballots, tilting the outcome in the state's largest county that is home to Phoenix against her.

More:

Did anyone seriously think there would be a different outcome? Not saying I agree but in this day and age conservatives lose most battles.
Now Hobbs can welcome in the new hoard of democrat voters and keep AZ blue.

Not unexpected... the swamp is deep and wide.

You'd have to be blind to not question the authenticity of the AZ election.

SCOTUS next?

No Sanctions for Kari Lake Afterall- Judge Says Her Claims Are Not “Groundless”​

May 27, 2023 by Kari Donovan
A Maricopa County Superior Court judge, Peter Thompson, shot down attempts by Maricopa lawyers to publically punish Kari Lake and her campaign and legal teams for calling for transparency in the Nov. 2022 AZ Governor’s election, where Democrat Katie Hobbs was announced the winner under very strange circumstances.

The move was surprising to clear Lake for making claims that the election had massive problems, so shortly after, Lake’s elections challenge was shot down by the same judge, who ruled that the troubled Governor’s election involving Lake needed no further inspection of her claims of fraud.

Here is how AZ Central explained the situation:

1685324854702.png
Kari Lake for AZ Governor@KariLake

On October 14th, 17th & 18th, Maricopa County performed secret testing on the tabulators​

This was AFTER the legally required Logic & Accuracy test
260 of 446 tabulators failed
They were used on election day anyway. Where 59% failed
This is the story of a sabotage.

9m video

more

View attachment 8768
Kari Lake for AZ Governor@KariLake

On October 14th, 17th & 18th, Maricopa County performed secret testing on the tabulators​

This was AFTER the legally required Logic & Accuracy test
260 of 446 tabulators failed
They were used on election day anyway. Where 59% failed
This is the story of a sabotage.

9m video

Watch the video of the secret, illegal changes (eg: sabotage) to the vote tabulators made over a three day period in Maricopa County.

Note very carefully -- the secret and illegal changes were made AFTER the legally required Logic & Accuracy test. When tested AFTER the secret and illegal changes were made, 260 of 446 tabulators failed!

They were used on election day anyway. Where 59% failed. As desired.

BTW, if you do the math 260 is 58.3% failed in actual use -- what a fargin coincidence! The EXACT number!

You have to watch it to the end for the important wrap-up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I formally request a comment from the leading vote fraud denier resident.

Here is a link to the video proving voter fraud by the lib/prog/dems:

Last edited:
^^^^^Looks like I was wrong. It's still going on.

Published 07/14/23 03:44 PM ET

Failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake must pay a $122,200 sanctions penalty together with her attorney Alan Dershowitz and fellow far-right candidate Mark Finchem for pursuing a “frivolous” lawsuit seeking to overturn her 2022 midterm defeat, according to a federal judge’s order issued Friday.

Running on a platform of denialism about the 2020 election, Lake followed former President Donald Trump’s playbook after then-Arizona Attorney General Katie Hobbs defeated her in the race for governor.

More:

This is the land of "frivolous" lawsuits. Since when can you fucking fine people for filing a lawsuit? Not to mention election rigging is about Ten Miles down the list of frivolous.

Obviously, its nothing more than political retribution in this Banana Republic

I cannot understand why some people think they way they do. Take joy in wrongness, in failure of humanity.

To preen over justice gone rotten is just wrong. To allow a brand like "frivolous" to be applied to an attempt to right the greatest wrong our country has suffered since its inception, is sick.

Common law is not so 'common'...

BREAKING:

Maricopa County Board of Supervisors just ran out of a public meeting when they were served the following:

My name is Michelle Klann, and I’m here today to put you on public notice and to inform you that you are not our elected officials.

None of you have never signed an oath to the Republic of Arizona.

Instead, you have signed an oath of office to a foreign corporation which means this is an act insurrection.

You do not have a proper bond carrying surety for your actions to we the people.

Due to all the voter fraud, you have never been formally voted in.

Acting as if you have any authority over the people is a direct act of treason.

Today we, the body sovereign are presenting you each a notice of liability and opportunity to cure. The fine is $1.75 million per claim and there are 12 signatures which means you are each personally liable for $21 million. If you do not resign in 3 days you will be presented with a writ quo warrento , an a waiver of tort. If you do not rebut these truths and you remain in office, We will be notifying the military, and your act of treason will be grounds for an immediate military tribunal.

I don’t need to tell you the penalties for treason.

We the body sovereign, hereby command you to resign within three days or else face the consequence.

I’m also here today to hand you this jump drive, which contains a 5000 page document notifying you of all the dangers of the Covid vaccine and the poison in the water to name a few.

These are high crimes and acts against humanity. If you cover up high crimes, you will be held guilty for committing acts against humanity.

Therefore I hereby command you to send a public broadcast to every resident in Maricopa county notifying them of these dangers within the next three days or you will be in direct violation and derelict of your supposed of duty, making you even more accountable for your actions.

Notice to agent is notice to principal.
You have been formally served on record.

Back
Top Bottom