back to the grind

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
My family was in from Chicago for the week end. We had a nice time. It flew by.

It was nice of the hotel to upgrade the room.

I almost dont know what to do with myself now that they went back.

Mom, sister, brother in law, and 3 boys.

The highlight of the trip was the nephews showing me how educated they were.

My oldest boy is only 13, but he's a full blown teenager. I managed to get his company for ~3 hours this weekend. It was nice seeing my own family too. :rotflmbo:

None of them are into the doom. So it was a break from that.

went to a central Texas cross country track meet Sat, nice break from the "doom". Then a lunatic road rager tried to kill me driving home. Welcome back to doom. Actually said to my wife, do I have to start carrying a pistol all the time and she actually said "yes". jeeeeezzz.

Back
Top Bottom