Bank Account Hacked - $$$$ Gone

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I'm calling bullschitt on this.

There are legal and other protections covered by electronic-bank-transfer laws, regulations and policies. Back before any of us knew what electronic-banking would be...early 1980s...my bank(s) used to put flyers in each monthly statement covering policies.

Yes, protections are onerous and yes, sometimes they won't work - because of poor faith on the part of banks. Just like credit-card misuse protections. But you're no more likely to be out all your money than you would be if your bank branch were robbed in person.

If that's not true, let him post the specifics, including the account, name of bank and bank officers he dealt with.

The banks are criminal, but not in such a crude way. Demonizing them and making dubious assertions doesn't do much for credibility.

^^^^^
You could be right. I never went through it and don't know.

Here's part 2.

Our Bank Account were hacked! - (What I learned losing all our money) (part 2)​

Aug 27, 2023

30:08

"I don't want to talk about WHICH bank it is, because that just leads to..."

Leads to me dismissing it all. This is clickbait.

This clown hit all the prole-normie buttons. His timeshare condo (only a moron would buy a timeshare). Disney World (only someone who hates kids or is stump-stupid, would now take their kids to DisneyPedo Whirled).

A big safe in the background, with his name on it (Lookit MEE! I'm RICH, and I'm FAMOUS!)

The guy is a liar and a clickbait collector. And not taking precautions.

If you have an online source of income...GET ANOTHER BANK ACCOUNT. At another BANK. Never co-mingle or electronically communicate, one to the other. Write checks or get cashier's checks to move money.

Protect your identity. Don't do banking or paying on the phone. Cash, cash, CASH. Conventional CCs when you can. Apple Pay is for Fruit-users, not for serious people.

Don't worry about his bullschitt. Worry about keeping your identity under control, and taking basic precautions. We don't need banking-by-phone at 0200 on a Saturday - some things can and should be done in person during business hours.

Be your own bank - keep your money at home in one form or another and only leave enough in the bank for necessary bill paying.

Yep.

I don't believe a bit of the original linked vids; but there obviously IS danger in the banking system. The takedown of Signature Bank - in the wake of SVB, which was run by techtards who didn't understand diversification and hedging of possible negative trends - Signature Bank was apparently sound, was, in fact, Woke and thus pleasing to the Establishment.

My read is, it was a staged event - either scripted on both sides, or someone there had displeased someone; but the lesson for the public is, lots of banks (as opposed to just a few Crony Banks, like JPMC) are risky; but big, strong FDIC will take care of all you children.

So, no panic. Just remember - the BIG banks are the PROTECTED banks. Little banks...well, deposits are guaranteed...we'll cover them...someday. Somehow. To some percentage.

So the Sheeple are instructed.

The stage is set. FedCoin is coming; but when it does, suddenly, banks lose all utility and purpose.

Wanna bet there won't be a few runs, and a failure of FDIC, to again retrain the Sheeple - banks, BAD! CBDCs, GOOD!

Back
Top Bottom