Ben Fulford ... april 17

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

im usually positive on Clif High's thinking -

http://halfpasthuman.com/fulford.html

Hes calling out 'Drake' and by implication David Wilcock and Ben Fulford

and further calling Ben on the true state of radiation from Fukushima

is there even such a thing as TRUTH in all this ?

Guys, let me tell you what.

If Fukushima really blows (all those rods throw off HUGE radiation) and the whole N Hemisphere is at risk of HUGE problems, then:

1) that would be the time to go All Inn in gold (gold only)

2) buy tickets to Lima, Peru for every day for the following two weeks, hey, I'll pay the $100 to cancel and fly Business Class...

3) Use whatever wealth I have left over to buy our "last" order of bearings from Korea

4) and go to Peru with all my gold. AMFs!

Last edited:
Im not going anywhere. His posts are hard to find= as they are usually subscribe ones.

check the last entry,,,

Google Alerts to me

show details 7:57 PM (1 hour ago)

Web 4 new results for BEN FULFORD

Ben Fulford: Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20120416: It is ...
Ben Fulford: Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20120416: It is time to take the ring of power to mount doom, April 16, 2012. Posted on April 16, 2012 by ...
jhaines6.wordpress.com/.../ben-fulford-weekly-geopolitical-ne...
Ben Fulford's BLOG, April 10, 2012 *LINK*
Ben Fulford's BLOG, April 10, 2012. > Hi Ben,. > I trust this finds you well? > > With regards to your latest update please can you clarity the first sentence as it ...
www.bbsradio.com/cgi-bin/webbbs/webbbs_config.pl?md...
link - Further down the page - Ben Fulford responds to Clif High's comments - Rumor Mill News
Hi, Folks -. Clif's comments: Clif High: Fulford is a Big Fat Liar, Drake is Full of S#!t and Wilcock's Contacts are Worthless... Jordon -- Sunday, 15-Apr-2012 13:25: ...
www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=237003
Ben Fulford ... april 17 - Precious Metals Forum

https://www.pmbug.com/threads/ben-fulford-april-17.800/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom