Best Music Videos (not to be confused with what are you listening to)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a community supported watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more.

Register a free account to join the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including access to market data/charts and additional members only rooms (including one for trade/barter with the community).


At 2:10 I don't know exactly what he sang, but it was WRONG.
The correct words were, "That little foggot..."
And the singer (Mark?) changed the song.
Mark, I love your albums, but you must not remove the word "<redacted - see forum guidelines on epithets>got" from history.
Please respect your fans. Your work must not be changed, unless you want to abandon everything your have accomplished.
 
What?! The forum removed the word F A G G O T from my post?!
It was part and parcel of the song.
I applauded the song for the words that described some degenerate performer. Some performer that probably had some degenerate makeup.
I am not putting my finger at "Boy George", but maybe he is an example of .... (I am omitting punishments here.)
 
I guess if the tile is "Best Music Videos", then I will add Mark Knopfler as a great, notwithstanding my posts against his betrayal of his hit, "Money For Nothing".
His Earlier works and later are great and worthy of sainthood. Note "Sultans of Swing" and "My Parties". A great guy.
 
“Salt on My Skin, Silver in My Sight” was written and created by Mel Fisher diver and crew member Justin, aka Eagleton Miles, inspired by life aboard the DARE and the people who continue the search for the Atocha and Santa Margarita.

 
Jeff Healey performs the modern Bob Dylan classic, 'When the Night Comes Falling From the Sky' live on the Ohne Filter programme in Germany, 1989

 
‘Goodbye Stranger’ (SUPERTRAMP) Cover Performed by The HSCC featuring Brad Polain

 
Back
Top Bottom