Biden's Secret Service rental vehicles all burst into flames right after he left Nantucket.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Clearly not just a typical car fire. Note that none of those cars are burned anywhere near the gas tanks. Nor could that do the damage apparent to that white SUV.

Neither Biden nor his family rode in the vehicles while they were on Nantucket, Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi told NBC News. Secret Service agents used them to move around the island, and the vehicles did not show any concerning issues while the agents rode in them, he told the station.

Hertz is investigating the fire, Guglielmi told NBC, and a cause has not been identified. Officials are focusing their investigation on the Ford Expedition, the Current reported, which could have been where the fire started. The model was under a safety recall because of issues with its battery junction box.

the cabins are mostly good - so not destroying dna/other phys evidence. but those black boxes/computers are toast

You don't think it's even a bit odd that five cars rented by a particular group of people all catch on fire at the same time? Not sayin' it'd be impossible, just highly unlikely.
....and I can't help but to think that if 5 regular people who all knew each other rented five different cars and they all caught on fire at the same time, they would be suspected of having had something to do with it.

You don't think it's even a bit odd that five cars rented by a particular group of people all catch on fire at the same time? ...

It's certainly an odd story. It's not clear yet if all 5 caught fire at the same time, or if one caught fire and the others were parked very close to it and the fire spread.

It's certainly an odd story. It's not clear yet if all 5 caught fire at the same time, or if one caught fire and the others were parked very close to it and the fire spread.
Granted, my comment was based only on the pics and the amount of damage seen.

Although I must say that every car fire I've seen, the whole car was quickly engulfed. I also don't recall seeing a burnt car with that much damage only to the front end, and the rear half not being burnt at all.
....but hopefully more information will become known.

To me it looks like a high energy weapon struck right on the engine of the Suburban. That looks like the target. From what weapon or why I'll leave to investigators, not that we will ever know the truth.

Back
Top Bottom