Big boys about to find coconut oil

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Kochi, April 17:

Coconut oil prices ruled steady in Kerala markets the last week due to increased corporate buying. It ruled at Rs 66 a kg, the same as last week.

Mr Prakash B. Rao, Vice-President, Coconut Oil Merchants Association (COMA), told Business Line that the market was steady as corporate demand shifted from edible oils such as palm kernel and palm oil to coconut oil.

Earlier, corporates opted for these edible oils that are close substitutes of coconut oil. Due to lower prices, they have now shown interest in buying coconut oil. As long as prices of other edible oils stayed firm, chances of a dip in coconut oil prices remain dim, he said.

Bulk buying by corporates in the Tamil Nadu market has affected coconut oil arrivals in Kerala. The prices of coconut oil in Tamil Nadu ruled at Rs 64 a kg this week.

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/markets/commodities/article3324614.ece

I've known some popcorn aficionados for years who say coconut oil is the tits for making it with oil. But then they had hot-air levitation popping machines.

I've known some popcorn aficionados for years who say coconut oil is the tits for making it with oil. But then they had hot-air levitation popping machines.

ive got to be honest and admit i dont know if this is a piss take or not ....
but a 'hot air levitation popping machine' just had to be googled

http://www.geekalerts.com/cuisinart-cpm950-easypop-plus-flavored-popcorn-maker/

and it turns out that 'popcorn is as natural as Unicorn Meat'

never stop learning here at PM Bug eh :pffftt:

Wow. My friends have one that's about 3 feet in diameter and about 5 feet tall. A little overboard, but "it's authentic", they say.

Back
Top Bottom