Bitcoin Meltdown… Breaks below $16,000…

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

FTX IS HISTORY REPEATING - A MANUFACTURED CULT OF PERSONALITY WITH HIGH LEVEL MARKETING​

Please share this short that I created. Yes, there are a dozen other examples but this is a great side by side. PS Y Combinator = Poison.
2m

The ECB is now giving forward guidance investment advice on private sector assets?

mind_blown.gif

WHAHOO! I'd love to take that ride someday! Roller Coaster Ride. Six flags (Magic Mountain) LA.

That would be fun. I remember Riverview Park in north Chicago. My parents had good friends who lived within walking distance to Riverview. We went there often. They had lots of rides including a great roller coaster with a deep plunge. Always a great time.

Somewhat later early 90s I went to the Texas State Fair in Dallas. They had huge carnival with great rides including this one that had two people sleds that rotated fast in three different axis. You rotate three separate distances, short medium and long. Great fun. I went twice with my daughter. The second time I noticed a slightly grinding sound like unlubricated steel rubbing. Scared the daylights and fun out of me. Couldn't wait to get off. I had experience in the steel industry, and I knew what the sound was. I went to the park police and wrote out a report about my suspicions.

4 days after that one of those two person pods flew off as it was rotating spinning, flew into the crowd and concrete, killing one and injuring several. They did nothing about it. Didn't even check, or they would have known.

I don't do any such rides anymore...

Oh, and BC. I could never get into the digital dollar.

Too spoiled on stuff. Gotta be real for me.

And this incredible learning tool is all a great delusion.

We have learned much but...

It is now taking us away from each other.

Gotta be the blues.

BTW, Bitcoin looks like its about to touch $18k right now.

if $20k holds until tomorrow , i will sell some Satoshi

if it then drops back around $15-16 i may buy some Satoshi

165D70A0-C508-4174-B51B-681365DB1F22.png

D1DFF1FA-BEC0-4D5E-B5DA-121C09E82D1F.jpeg

Boy. Lookin' at that last chart of Spinalcracker's... If sumbody shorted the hell out of BC at $48K and bought at $15K :eek: They could cash it in for a blue ton of PM's!! Mebbe a nice new small plane, too. And their own airplane patch...

Boy. Lookin' at that last chart of Spinalcracker's... If sumbody shorted the hell out of BC at $48K and bought at $15K :eek: They could cash it in for a blue ton of PM's!! Mebbe a nice new small plane, too. And their own airplane patch...

how about $65k to $15k ?

E124FA83-8D5F-4646-80B6-38C1CCE748A0.png

Back
Top Bottom