ChatGPT: Black Ops and Underground income

Highlights thread as a discussion with ChatGPT

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Libertas

Elefthería
Reaction score
How big is the underground economy in the United States and how much tax money is lost from it.

The exact size of the underground economy in the United States is difficult to measure accurately since its nature is essentially hidden from official records and reporting. It includes activities such as unreported income, illicit trade, cash transactions, and informal economic exchanges. However, various estimates have been made to gauge its magnitude.

According to a study conducted by Friedrich Schneider in 2016, the underground economy in the United States accounted for approximately 8.2% of its GDP. This is a relatively significant proportion of the economy, but it's important to note that estimating the size of the underground economy is inherently challenging, and the accuracy of these figures can vary.

As for the tax revenue lost from the underground economy, it's likewise difficult to determine a precise amount. The unreported income generated through underground activities often avoids taxation. While it's complex to estimate the exact tax losses, some studies have attempted to calculate the potential impact.

For instance, a 2019 study by the Tax Gap Estimation Panel estimated that the annual tax gap in the United States, which includes both legal and illegal activities, was around $441 billion between 2011 and 2013. It's worth noting that not all of this tax gap is directly attributable to the underground economy, as it also includes other factors such as noncompliance and errors.

While the underground economy does result in tax losses, it's important to consider the broader economic implications. Some argue that certain underground activities contribute to economic growth and employment, acting as safety valves for individuals who might otherwise be unemployed. However, these arguments should not downplay the importance of addressing tax evasion and promoting fair taxation.

Overall, it's important for governments to devise strategies that encourage compliance, reduce the incentives for underground activities, and ensure fair taxation systems to mitigate the impact of tax losses associated with the underground economy.

The exact size of the underground economy in the United States is difficult to measure accurately since its nature is essentially hidden from official records and reporting. It includes activities such as unreported income, illicit trade, cash transactions, and informal economic exchanges. However, various estimates have been made to gauge its magnitude.

According to a study conducted by Friedrich Schneider in 2016, the underground economy in the United States accounted for approximately 8.2% of its GDP. This is a relatively significant proportion of the economy, but it's important to note that estimating the size of the underground economy is inherently challenging, and the accuracy of these figures can vary.

As for the tax revenue lost from the underground economy, it's likewise difficult to determine a precise amount. The unreported income generated through underground activities often avoids taxation. While it's complex to estimate the exact tax losses, some studies have attempted to calculate the potential impact.

For instance, a 2019 study by the Tax Gap Estimation Panel estimated that the annual tax gap in the United States, which includes both legal and illegal activities, was around $441 billion between 2011 and 2013. It's worth noting that not all of this tax gap is directly attributable to the underground economy, as it also includes other factors such as noncompliance and errors.

While the underground economy does result in tax losses, it's important to consider the broader economic implications. Some argue that certain underground activities contribute to economic growth and employment, acting as safety valves for individuals who might otherwise be unemployed. However, these arguments should not downplay the importance of addressing tax evasion and promoting fair taxation.

Overall, it's important for governments to devise strategies that encourage compliance, reduce the incentives for underground activities, and ensure fair taxation systems to mitigate the impact of tax losses associated with the underground economy.
What about the money that is missing from the government budget. The money the government spent but can not account for?

What about the money that is missing from the government budget. The money the government spent but can not account for?
When it comes to the money missing from the government's budget, it typically refers to unaccounted or undocumented funds that cannot be accurately tracked within the government's financial records. This phenomenon is commonly referred to as "missing money" or "unaccounted funds."

The reasons for money going missing from the government's budget can vary. In some cases, it may be due to fraudulent activities, corruption, or mismanagement of funds. Additionally, errors in financial reporting or difficulties in tracking expenditures can also contribute to the inability to account for certain funds.

It's crucial to note that instances of missing money or unaccounted funds within a government's budget are typically considered irregular and undesirable. Governments usually strive for transparency, accountability, and accurate financial management.

Governments employ various mechanisms to address this issue and prevent the occurrence of missing money. These mechanisms often involve strict financial controls, auditing processes, and accountability measures. Additionally, efforts to prevent corruption, improve governance, and enhance financial management practices are essential for minimizing the risk of funds going missing from the government's budget.

While it can be challenging to determine the precise amount of money that is missing from the government's budget, it is crucial for governments to address this issue systematically. By strengthening financial management practices, improving transparency and accountability, and implementing effective checks and balances, governments can better ensure that funds are properly accounted for and utilized for the intended purposes.

When it comes to the money missing from the government's budget, it typically refers to unaccounted or undocumented funds that cannot be accurately tracked within the government's financial records. This phenomenon is commonly referred to as "missing money" or "unaccounted funds."

The reasons for money going missing from the government's budget can vary. In some cases, it may be due to fraudulent activities, corruption, or mismanagement of funds. Additionally, errors in financial reporting or difficulties in tracking expenditures can also contribute to the inability to account for certain funds.

It's crucial to note that instances of missing money or unaccounted funds within a government's budget are typically considered irregular and undesirable. Governments usually strive for transparency, accountability, and accurate financial management.

Governments employ various mechanisms to address this issue and prevent the occurrence of missing money. These mechanisms often involve strict financial controls, auditing processes, and accountability measures. Additionally, efforts to prevent corruption, improve governance, and enhance financial management practices are essential for minimizing the risk of funds going missing from the government's budget.

While it can be challenging to determine the precise amount of money that is missing from the government's budget, it is crucial for governments to address this issue systematically. By strengthening financial management practices, improving transparency and accountability, and implementing effective checks and balances, governments can better ensure that funds are properly accounted for and utilized for the intended purposes.
I know you can not give an exact amount of missing government money, however can you give me an estimate for the last 20 years?

I know you can not give an exact amount of missing government money, however can you give me an estimate for the last 20 years?
Unfortunately, as an AI language model, I don't have access to real-time or specific data on the amount of missing government money over the past 20 years. Estimating the amount of missing funds or unaccounted money in government budgets is a complex task that requires detailed analysis and access to official financial records. It would require extensive research and data collection from various government sources and auditing bodies.

Moreover, since the issue of missing government money involves irregularities and may not be accurately reported or documented, coming up with a precise estimate for the past 20 years would be challenging. Each country and government may have different experiences and challenges regarding missing funds, making a comprehensive estimation even more difficult.

To obtain accurate estimates of missing government money, it is important to refer to official reports, audits, investigations, or studies conducted by reputable sources or government bodies specializing in financial management or auditing. These reports often provide insights into specific cases or instances of missing funds and may shed light on the overall magnitude of the issue.

If you are specifically interested in the amount of missing government money in a particular country or context, I recommend examining reports and studies or reaching out to relevant government or financial institutions to inquire about their findings and assessments.

Unfortunately, as an AI language model, I don't have access to real-time or specific data on the amount of missing government money over the past 20 years. Estimating the amount of missing funds or unaccounted money in government budgets is a complex task that requires detailed analysis and access to official financial records. It would require extensive research and data collection from various government sources and auditing bodies.

Moreover, since the issue of missing government money involves irregularities and may not be accurately reported or documented, coming up with a precise estimate for the past 20 years would be challenging. Each country and government may have different experiences and challenges regarding missing funds, making a comprehensive estimation even more difficult.

To obtain accurate estimates of missing government money, it is important to refer to official reports, audits, investigations, or studies conducted by reputable sources or government bodies specializing in financial management or auditing. These reports often provide insights into specific cases or instances of missing funds and may shed light on the overall magnitude of the issue.

If you are specifically interested in the amount of missing government money in a particular country or context, I recommend examining reports and studies or reaching out to relevant government or financial institutions to inquire about their findings and assessments.
can you give me some URLS to websites where the missing government money is tracked

can you give me some URLS to websites where the missing government money is tracked
I apologize for the confusion, but as an AI language model, I don't have browsing capabilities or direct access to the internet, so I can't provide you with specific URLs or websites to track missing government money. However, I can suggest some general types of sources you can explore to gain insights into government financial management, audits, and investigations.

1. Government Accountability Offices: Many countries have government bodies responsible for ensuring accountability and transparency in financial matters. These offices often conduct audits and investigations into government spending. For example, in the United States, you can refer to the website of the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) at www.gao.gov.

2. National Audit Offices: National audit offices or similar institutions specialize in auditing government accounts and financial practices. They often issue reports outlining any irregularities or cases of missing funds. Each country may have its own national audit office, so you can search for the specific institution in the country you are interested in.

3. Financial Transparency and Corruption Watchdog Organizations: International organizations focusing on financial transparency and corruption, such as Transparency International (www.transparency.org), publish reports and analyses that may touch upon missing government funds in various countries.

4. News and Media Outlets: Investigative journalism often uncovers instances of missing government money. News outlets may report on specific cases or investigations related to financial irregularities in government budgets.

By referring to these types of sources and conducting specific searches related to the country or region you are interested in, you can gather information about missing government money, financial audits, and investigations.

I apologize for the confusion, but as an AI language model, I don't have browsing capabilities or direct access to the internet, so I can't provide you with specific URLs or websites to track missing government money. However, I can suggest some general types of sources you can explore to gain insights into government financial management, audits, and investigations.

1. Government Accountability Offices: Many countries have government bodies responsible for ensuring accountability and transparency in financial matters. These offices often conduct audits and investigations into government spending. For example, in the United States, you can refer to the website of the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) at www.gao.gov.

2. National Audit Offices: National audit offices or similar institutions specialize in auditing government accounts and financial practices. They often issue reports outlining any irregularities or cases of missing funds. Each country may have its own national audit office, so you can search for the specific institution in the country you are interested in.

3. Financial Transparency and Corruption Watchdog Organizations: International organizations focusing on financial transparency and corruption, such as Transparency International (www.transparency.org), publish reports and analyses that may touch upon missing government funds in various countries.

4. News and Media Outlets: Investigative journalism often uncovers instances of missing government money. News outlets may report on specific cases or investigations related to financial irregularities in government budgets.

By referring to these types of sources and conducting specific searches related to the country or region you are interested in, you can gather information about missing government money, financial audits, and investigations.
Then ask it how much money is going to be gained by Central Bank Digital Currency.

Then ask it how much money is going to be gained by Central Bank Digital Currency.
The potential gains from implementing a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) would depend on various factors, and estimating the exact amount is challenging. CBDCs have the potential to offer several benefits, including increased financial inclusion, efficiency improvements, reduced costs, and enhanced monetary policy tools. However, the specific financial gains would depend on the design and implementation of the CBDC, as well as various economic and regulatory factors.

CBDCs can contribute to reducing transaction costs and increasing efficiency, potentially benefiting businesses and individuals by streamlining payment processes. They may also provide new revenue streams for central banks, such as through transaction fees or interest on reserves. Furthermore, CBDCs could enhance monetary policy implementation by providing better visibility into the money supply and facilitating more targeted interventions.

However, it's important to note that the introduction of a CBDC may also involve costs and risks. Developing and maintaining the necessary infrastructure, ensuring cybersecurity, addressing privacy concerns, and adapting regulatory frameworks are among the challenges that need to be carefully considered.

Ultimately, the financial gains associated with a CBDC would depend on the specific context in which it is implemented and the goals it aims to achieve. Comprehensive analyses, feasibility studies, and assessments conducted by financial institutions, central banks, and research organizations can provide more specific insights into the potential gains of implementing a CBDC within a particular jurisdiction or economy.

The potential gains from implementing a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) would depend on various factors, and estimating the exact amount is challenging. CBDCs have the potential to offer several benefits, including increased financial inclusion, efficiency improvements, reduced costs, and enhanced monetary policy tools. However, the specific financial gains would depend on the design and implementation of the CBDC, as well as various economic and regulatory factors.

CBDCs can contribute to reducing transaction costs and increasing efficiency, potentially benefiting businesses and individuals by streamlining payment processes. They may also provide new revenue streams for central banks, such as through transaction fees or interest on reserves. Furthermore, CBDCs could enhance monetary policy implementation by providing better visibility into the money supply and facilitating more targeted interventions.

However, it's important to note that the introduction of a CBDC may also involve costs and risks. Developing and maintaining the necessary infrastructure, ensuring cybersecurity, addressing privacy concerns, and adapting regulatory frameworks are among the challenges that need to be carefully considered.

Ultimately, the financial gains associated with a CBDC would depend on the specific context in which it is implemented and the goals it aims to achieve. Comprehensive analyses, feasibility studies, and assessments conducted by financial institutions, central banks, and research organizations can provide more specific insights into the potential gains of implementing a CBDC within a particular jurisdiction or economy.
Donald Rumsfeld stated on 10th of September 2001 that 2.3 trillion dollars is missing.
Do you know anything about that or does your programming only let you parrot the approved narrative?

As an AI language model, my responses are generated based on a combination of licensed data, data created by human trainers, and publicly available data. I don't have direct access to ChatGPT's training or information on its specific capabilities or contacts. My purpose is to provide information and assist with inquiries to the best of my abilities using the information I have been trained on.

As an AI language model, my responses are generated based on a combination of licensed data, data created by human trainers, and publicly available data. I don't have direct access to ChatGPT's training or information on its specific capabilities or contacts. My purpose is to provide information and assist with inquiries to the best of my abilities using the information I have been trained on.
lets try again
Donald Rumsfeld stated on 10th of September 2001 that 2.3 trillion dollars is missing.
Do you know anything about that or does your programming only let you parrot the approved narrative?

lets try again
Certainly! Please go ahead and let me know what specific topic or question you would like to discuss or inquire about. I'll do my best to provide a detailed and informative response based on the information I have been trained on.

Certainly! Please go ahead and let me know what specific topic or question you would like to discuss or inquire about. I'll do my best to provide a detailed and informative response based on the information I have been trained on.
Donald Rumsfeld stated on 10th of September 2001 that 2.3 trillion dollars is missing. Do you know anything about that or does your programming only let you parrot the approved narrative?

Donald Rumsfeld stated on 10th of September 2001 that 2.3 trillion dollars is missing. Do you know anything about that or does your programming only let you parrot the approved narrative?
Yes, I'm familiar with the statement made by Donald Rumsfeld, who at the time was the U.S. Secretary of Defense, during a Department of Defense press conference on September 10, 2001. The mention of $2.3 trillion refers to a disclosure about financial irregularities and accounting discrepancies within the Department of Defense budget, rather than implying the money was outright missing or lost.

Rumsfeld highlighted the need for better financial systems and processes within the Pentagon and emphasized the importance of addressing these issues for improved accountability. However, it's crucial to note that this statement was made one day before the tragic events of September 11, 2001, which shifted the focus and priorities of the U.S. government and the world.

Following the press conference, efforts were made to improve financial management practices within the Department of Defense. In 2002, the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) initiated an audit and identified considerable financial discrepancies. While the exact amount of the discrepancies was not $2.3 trillion, it did reveal significant issues and prompted efforts to rectify accounting practices.

It's important to approach this topic with caution and rely on verified sources to obtain accurate information. The statement made by Rumsfeld was concerning accounting irregularities, and interpretations or speculations beyond that would be outside the scope of the information available.

Yes, I'm familiar with the statement made by Donald Rumsfeld, who at the time was the U.S. Secretary of Defense, during a Department of Defense press conference on September 10, 2001. The mention of $2.3 trillion refers to a disclosure about financial irregularities and accounting discrepancies within the Department of Defense budget, rather than implying the money was outright missing or lost.

Rumsfeld highlighted the need for better financial systems and processes within the Pentagon and emphasized the importance of addressing these issues for improved accountability. However, it's crucial to note that this statement was made one day before the tragic events of September 11, 2001, which shifted the focus and priorities of the U.S. government and the world.

Following the press conference, efforts were made to improve financial management practices within the Department of Defense. In 2002, the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) initiated an audit and identified considerable financial discrepancies. While the exact amount of the discrepancies was not $2.3 trillion, it did reveal significant issues and prompted efforts to rectify accounting practices.

It's important to approach this topic with caution and rely on verified sources to obtain accurate information. The statement made by Rumsfeld was concerning accounting irregularities, and interpretations or speculations beyond that would be outside the scope of the information available.
Where do you think the missing money went?
How many other AI programs are in existence

Where do you think the missing money went?
How many other AI programs are in existence
Regarding the missing funds mentioned by Donald Rumsfeld, it is important to note that the statement referred to financial irregularities and accounting discrepancies within the Department of Defense budget, rather than implying that the money was outright missing or lost. The exact details and outcomes of those discrepancies have not been explicitly disclosed or widely reported, so it would be speculative to suggest where the funds may have gone without concrete evidence.

Regarding the number of other AI programs in existence, it is difficult to provide an exact count as new AI programs and initiatives are constantly being developed. AI has gained significant attention in recent years, and numerous organizations and institutions are investing resources in AI research and development. From academia to industry and government, there are various AI programs and projects spanning different domains and applications. These AI programs can range from specialized systems developed for specific tasks to more general-purpose AI models like the one you're interacting with right now. The precise number of AI programs is ever-changing and growing as technology advances.

Regarding the missing funds mentioned by Donald Rumsfeld, it is important to note that the statement referred to financial irregularities and accounting discrepancies within the Department of Defense budget, rather than implying that the money was outright missing or lost. The exact details and outcomes of those discrepancies have not been explicitly disclosed or widely reported, so it would be speculative to suggest where the funds may have gone without concrete evidence.

Regarding the number of other AI programs in existence, it is difficult to provide an exact count as new AI programs and initiatives are constantly being developed. AI has gained significant attention in recent years, and numerous organizations and institutions are investing resources in AI research and development. From academia to industry and government, there are various AI programs and projects spanning different domains and applications. These AI programs can range from specialized systems developed for specific tasks to more general-purpose AI models like the one you're interacting with right now. The precise number of AI programs is ever-changing and growing as technology advances.
Yes but lets guess where the missing money might have gone. Perhaps to black ops programs?

Yes but lets guess where the missing money might have gone. Perhaps to black ops programs?
Speculating on where the missing funds might have gone is difficult without concrete evidence or specific information regarding the financial irregularities and accounting discrepancies within the Department of Defense budget. While theories or rumors may circulate about the funds being used for undisclosed black ops programs or other covert activities, it is important to approach such claims with caution.

The nature of black ops programs is inherently secretive, and information about their funding and operations is typically not publicly disclosed. It is worth noting that the Department of Defense budget is allocated for various defense-related activities, which may include classified or sensitive operations.

That being said, without reliable and verified information, it is not possible to definitively determine where the missing funds may have gone. It is important to rely on factual information from credible sources rather than engaging purely in speculation or conspiracy theories.

Speculating on where the missing funds might have gone is difficult without concrete evidence or specific information regarding the financial irregularities and accounting discrepancies within the Department of Defense budget. While theories or rumors may circulate about the funds being used for undisclosed black ops programs or other covert activities, it is important to approach such claims with caution.

The nature of black ops programs is inherently secretive, and information about their funding and operations is typically not publicly disclosed. It is worth noting that the Department of Defense budget is allocated for various defense-related activities, which may include classified or sensitive operations.

That being said, without reliable and verified information, it is not possible to definitively determine where the missing funds may have gone. It is important to rely on factual information from credible sources rather than engaging purely in speculation or conspiracy theories.
Perhaps you could provide a credible source that tells me where the missing money went

Perhaps you could provide a credible source that tells me where the missing money went
I apologize for any confusion, but I don't have real-time access to external sources such as specific news articles or databases. However, you can try conducting a search on reputable news websites or government sources to gather more information about the missing funds mentioned by Donald Rumsfeld. Exploring official records, government audits, or investigative reports may provide insights into the outcomes of those discrepancies and shed light on where the funds might have been allocated or accounted for.

It's important to cross-reference information from multiple reliable sources and exercise critical thinking while evaluating the credibility and accuracy of the information obtained. This approach can help you form a well-informed perspective on the matter.

I apologize for any confusion, but I don't have real-time access to external sources such as specific news articles or databases. However, you can try conducting a search on reputable news websites or government sources to gather more information about the missing funds mentioned by Donald Rumsfeld. Exploring official records, government audits, or investigative reports may provide insights into the outcomes of those discrepancies and shed light on where the funds might have been allocated or accounted for.

It's important to cross-reference information from multiple reliable sources and exercise critical thinking while evaluating the credibility and accuracy of the information obtained. This approach can help you form a well-informed perspective on the matter.
Can you tell me about Catherine Austin Fitts

Can you tell me about Catherine Austin Fitts
Catherine Austin Fitts is an American investment banker, financial analyst, and former Assistant Secretary of Housing under the Bush administration. She is known for her work in analyzing and investigating financial and economic systems, as well as her viewpoints on various topics related to finance, globalization, and governance.

Fitts has often discussed the issues of government transparency, central banking, and the global economy. She has also explored the concept of "black budget" operations in relation to government spending and financial matters. Fitts has been critical of the lack of accountability and transparency in certain financial systems, including the potential misuse of government funds.

Fitts is the founder of Solari, Inc, an investment advisory firm that focuses on financial and investment strategies that promote sustainability and ethical practices. She has also authored numerous articles and given interviews on these subjects.

It's worth mentioning that while Fitts has a following, her views and perspectives may not align with mainstream economic or political consensus. As with any public figure, it's important to conduct thorough research, consider multiple viewpoints, and consult verified sources to form a balanced understanding of the topics that Fitts discusses and the claims she makes.

Catherine Austin Fitts is an American investment banker, financial analyst, and former Assistant Secretary of Housing under the Bush administration. She is known for her work in analyzing and investigating financial and economic systems, as well as her viewpoints on various topics related to finance, globalization, and governance.

Fitts has often discussed the issues of government transparency, central banking, and the global economy. She has also explored the concept of "black budget" operations in relation to government spending and financial matters. Fitts has been critical of the lack of accountability and transparency in certain financial systems, including the potential misuse of government funds.

Fitts is the founder of Solari, Inc, an investment advisory firm that focuses on financial and investment strategies that promote sustainability and ethical practices. She has also authored numerous articles and given interviews on these subjects.

It's worth mentioning that while Fitts has a following, her views and perspectives may not align with mainstream economic or political consensus. As with any public figure, it's important to conduct thorough research, consider multiple viewpoints, and consult verified sources to form a balanced understanding of the topics that Fitts discusses and the claims she makes.
Catherine Austin Fitts appears to be a credible source. Are you saying if her views do not align with mainstream consensus they are wrong. Are mainstream economy and political views always correct/

Catherine Austin Fitts appears to be a credible source. Are you saying if her views do not align with mainstream consensus they are wrong. Are mainstream economy and political views always correct/
I apologize if my previous response implied that mainstream views are always correct or that views differing from mainstream consensus are inherently wrong. That was not my intention.

In any field, including economics and politics, there are often different perspectives, theories, and interpretations. It is healthy and important to have a diversity of ideas and viewpoints to foster critical thinking and challenge prevailing assumptions.

Mainstream economic and political views are generally based on the consensus among experts and policymakers at a given time. However, it is essential to recognize that consensus can evolve and change as new information, research, and experiences come to light.

When evaluating views, it is crucial to consider the evidence, the supporting data, and the reasoning behind different perspectives. It's also important to consider the credibility and expertise of the individuals presenting those views and any potential biases or conflicts of interest they may have.

Ultimately, forming a well-informed opinion on any topic, including economics and politics, requires critically analyzing and synthesizing information from multiple sources, including mainstream and alternative viewpoints, and coming to your own conclusions based on the available evidence.

I apologize if my previous response implied that mainstream views are always correct or that views differing from mainstream consensus are inherently wrong. That was not my intention.

In any field, including economics and politics, there are often different perspectives, theories, and interpretations. It is healthy and important to have a diversity of ideas and viewpoints to foster critical thinking and challenge prevailing assumptions.

Mainstream economic and political views are generally based on the consensus among experts and policymakers at a given time. However, it is essential to recognize that consensus can evolve and change as new information, research, and experiences come to light.

When evaluating views, it is crucial to consider the evidence, the supporting data, and the reasoning behind different perspectives. It's also important to consider the credibility and expertise of the individuals presenting those views and any potential biases or conflicts of interest they may have.

Ultimately, forming a well-informed opinion on any topic, including economics and politics, requires critically analyzing and synthesizing information from multiple sources, including mainstream and alternative viewpoints, and coming to your own conclusions based on the available evidence.
So Catherine Austin Fitts could be right about the missing money and black budget

So Catherine Austin Fitts could be right about the missing money and black budget
As an AI language model, I don't have personal opinions or beliefs. However, it is important to acknowledge that perspectives on complex topics such as the missing money and black budget operations can vary.

Catherine Austin Fitts has expressed her viewpoints and perspectives on these matters, and she has a following that resonates with her ideas. While some people find her analysis credible, it is crucial to approach any claims or theories with a critical mindset and evaluate the supporting evidence and data.

In the case of the missing money within the Department of Defense budget, the exact details and outcomes of the financial discrepancies have not been explicitly disclosed. Consequently, it is challenging to determine the veracity of any specific claims regarding where the funds went without concrete evidence.

When forming an understanding of these topics, it is recommended to explore information from a variety of sources, consider different perspectives, and critically evaluate the evidence available. This approach helps develop a more informed and well-rounded perspective on complex issues.

Back
Top Bottom