Fake News Body double (president) screw-up

Facts appear to have been misrepresented

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Unflipped original:

AP21020800531415.jpg

discrepencies (1).jpg

Not much happening so I gave the lamecheery blogspot (#3 above) a look see.

From the link:

"There appear to be two Joe Biden's, as presidents do have stand ins. Where the real Joe Biden is, perhaps he is stored in Delaware as he spends a great amount of time there. I have not inquired as too busy, too tired and too poor.

Stolen elections for a barely living old man and following a stand in to continue the ruse. What else would one expect after the state theater of Bush43, the Designer Negro Obama, WWE Trump and now the House of Two Bidens

This is another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter."

Decided to go deeper:

IntroductionThe lame cherry, the mystery of life's experts coupled in the mind of ignorance too much the enigma to understand.

Even deeper:

(grabbed the pie lovers mug)

Now I'm thinking about my own blog.

Joe Biden real or body double? 1 minute mark

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom