Bombs at boston marathon

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Unbeatable

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
On news now, heard voice in background say 'omg they're dead'
Only injuries reported so far though

12 injuries heard of so far..

no casualties as it stands.. the amount of blood has me thinking those numbers will change.

UK news already reporting that it's Patriots day there and this may be related.
Will be blamed on local patriot extremists no doubt. Thank goodness DHS ordered a billion bullets recently to protect everybody...

So, they have a Saudi National in custody at the hospital? The NY Post says the police have a 20 year old Saudi in custody with shrapnel wounds and he is a prime suspect. This is waaaay too convenient and waaaay to soon to have a suspect. Why in Gods name would someone plant these things and hang around near enough to get pounded with shrapnel, but far away enough not to go to Allah and their glory? This is fishy folks, and it blends nicely with the DHS ammo purchases and gun control. Martial law anyone?

"Why in Gods name would someone plant these things and hang around near enough to get pounded with shrapnel, but far away enough not to go to Allah and their glory"

Nothing says the bombs went off when they were intended to. I've seen a number of men in Iraq blow themselves up on accident. We had one guy blow off both of his hands and live. I still don't give credence to the reports, just keep the word "possibility" in mind.

I don't think the Saudi nationality is a propoganda stunt. The Saudis are US allies. They could have called him Syrian or Iranian if they wanted a reason for a foreign policy escalation.
Yes, the majority of the 911 terrorists were Saudis. But did the US invade SA? No.

9/11. London Subway, Sandy Hook, Aurora shooting, and now this: how does the government ALWAYS happen to be "on the scene" doing a drill during EVERY tragedy? Have we been had again?

You guys have already said what we are all thinking. This will either be used to attack Iran or attack us; either way, it will be quite bad.

9/11. London Subway, Sandy Hook, Aurora shooting, and now this: how does the government ALWAYS happen to be "on the scene" doing a drill during EVERY tragedy? Have we been had again?

Don't forget the Oklahoma City bombing. The bomb squad was already there doing a "drill" just before the explosion.

I don't think the Saudi nationality is a propoganda stunt. The Saudis are US allies. They could have called him Syrian or Iranian if they wanted a reason for a foreign policy escalation.
Yes, the majority of the 911 terrorists were Saudis. But did the US invade SA? No.
This time it won't be about invading another country; this is the excuse for Homeland checkpoints on every corner.

Also, as you noted, it doesn't matter what country they're from. The government only needs "scary brown people" to justify war anywhere there are brown people.

Spotters and bomb dogs are pretty standard security elements. Their presence should be accepted as normal. The loud speakers however, I don't know what those guys were thinking... probably trying to keep people calm, though saying that seems like a bad decision.

It's either incompetence that they didn't find the bombs with sniff dogs or they're part of the team...

- "Turban Cowboy" is the fifteenth episode of the eleventh season and the 203rd overall episode of the animated comedy series Family Guy. It aired on Fox in the United States on March 17, 2013, and is written by Artie Johann and Shawn Ries and directed by Joe Vaux.

My commentary, with a video (unedited by a bystander who was in the right place at the right time), is here.
http://www.coultersmithing.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=328&p=4390#p4388

Yes, I know a thing or 3 about bombs. No point repeating it all here.

I have a friend who is an ex-news-cameraman, later ran a desk, for CBS and PBS in Texas - he was at Waco. He says no one ever directed him to edit things to get a particular message out - and I believe him, he's a real "square shooter" (and a PM bug type). On the other hand, when discussing Waco and the McVeigh bombing, we both noted that during editing to "Sound bite" audience, most of the forensic evidence was lost, since that footage was boring. And in the latter case, the spin produced later did NOT reflect what we saw before they edited their videos, not even close.

In the case of Waco, they grounded his helicopter and forced him off-site (he snuck back) before they used the incendiaries on it.

So, it's a mixed bag of info from "people who were there". Eyewitness reports are always a bit unreliable, that's why RAW video is so important, yet so rarely allowed out, because it inhibits "not letting a crisis go to waste" for some agendas.

Last edited:
I can smell the attempt to stir up an atmosphere of fear by the US government.
A renewed terror scare is the perfect distraction from the upcoming budget battle in the US and the overall depression in the real economy.

Yeah, I hate to say it but every time something bad happens that little voice says "what are they going to try to sneak by us now?"

Even false flags have a diminishing returns. They're become more frequent, and people are less shocked.

Suspicious letter addressed to Obama has tested positive for ricin (as did letter to Sen Roger Wicker (R-MS)

And then this:

Capitol police are evacuating part of Hart Senate office building (first floor) because of a suspicious package
SUSPICOUS PACKAGE FOUND IN THE ATRIUM AND SUSPICOUS ENVELOPE FOUND ON THIRD FLOOR OF THE HART BUILDING. FOX.
CAPITOL POLICE ORDERING PEOPLE ON HIGHER FLOORS TO GO INTO OFFICES. FIRST FLOOR OF HART EVACUATED DUE TO SUSPICOUS PACKAGE. CNN.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-04-17/obama-receives-letter-suspicious-substance

They need to figure out whether or not these are individuals with their own agenda or whether or not they were acting under the influence of some govtarded program to upset Americans enough to accept martial law.

Alex Jones is claiming the government is changing their story because the information he leaked has destroyed their first plot. Right now the media in Boston doesn't seem to know what to do.

Chaos engulfs Boston as mainstream media can't get its cover story straight
http://www.naturalnews.com/039961_boston_mainstream_media_cover_story.html

Government Caught in Boston Bombing False Flag Cover-up
http://www.infowars.com/government-caught-in-boston-bombing-false-flag-cover-up/

I realize this is tin-foil, but it does seem a little suspicious that the Boston bomb squad happened to be doing a drill during the marathon, that FEMA happened to be doing a drill during the Waco fertilizer explosion, that the cops happened to be doing a drill during Sandy Hook and on and on. None of the 18 somethings at the grocery I work at believe the MSMs versions of what has happened in either case. It seems some of the kids are starting to wake up to just how screwed they are.

They need to figure out whether or not these are individuals with their own agenda or whether or not they were acting under the influence of some govtarded program to upset Americans enough to accept martial law.

Natural News claiming "the Craft" on site.

The already shot one guy and have the other surrounded in a building. This may sound smart-assed, but I mean this in all sincerity. If they believe this knucklehead has a suicide vest and are afraid to enter the building, then why not take something heavy, like an F-250 with it's bed full of rocks, hang it beneath a helicopter, fly up five hundred feet directly above where he's holed up, then drop the fucker through the building. In all likelihood the bomber will be squashed like a fucking June Bug, but if not, he will certainly be distracted enough to get a good bead on and shoot.

The already shot one guy and have the other surrounded in a building. This may sound smart-assed, but I mean this in all sincerity. If they believe this knucklehead has a suicide vest and are afraid to enter the building, then why not take something heavy, like an F-250 with it's bed full of rocks, hang it beneath a helicopter, fly up five hundred feet directly above where he's holed up, then drop the fucker through the building. In all likelihood the bomber will be squashed like a fucking June Bug, but if not, he will certainly be distracted enough to get a good bead on and shoot.

The preferred* method is to shoot incendiary tear gas into the building to burn it and everyone in it to a crisp.

* See Waco and Christopher Dorner

With all due respect paid in advance Jay, I usually give "Before It's News" about as much credence as I give 'Sorcha Faal'. While certainly entertaining, the stuff on "her" site is largely concocted by a dude named David Booth, plagiarist and general conspiracy nut.

That said, sites like Above Top Secret, Before It's news and WhatDoesItMean.com are to be taken with a shot of scotch and a grain of salt.

With all due respect paid in advance Jay, I usually give "Before It's News" about as much credence as I give 'Sorcha Faal'. While certainly entertaining, the stuff on "her" site is largely concocted by a dude named David Booth, plagiarist and general conspiracy nut.

That said, sites like Above Top Secret, Before It's news and WhatDoesItMean.com are to be taken with a shot of scotch and a grain of salt.

fair enough, I'd heard that about SF before...

Back
Top Bottom