Car/ yard

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
So recall me plotting a car. Here are some pics and the yard.

Last edited:
---------------

Last edited:
nice car. looks like one of those ICE whatchamacalit thingies. We have five of them. Are those Norfolk pines?

Spring time! You must be glad, I hear that Spring all over the eastern 2/3rds of the US was quite cold. It was (kind of!) cool here in Florida for March and April and even a little bit of early May.

:wave:

I see lots of shrubberies!

400px-Knightni.jpg

nice car. looks like one of those ICE whatchamacalit thingies. We have five of them. Are those Norfolk pines?

Most of the trees are blue spruces.

I dont know what ICE is. The car is a 2006 pontiac vibe- high mileage. Gets 29 mpg- I owe my brother about 4k- and am allowed to pay him $50 a month.

Most of the trees are blue spruces.

I dont know what ICE is. The car is a 2006 pontiac vibe- high mileage. Gets 29 mpg- I owe my brother about 4k- and am allowed to pay him $50 a month.

Internal Combustion Engine.

nice arrangement.

and I like the trees.

Back
Top Bottom