Cart Girl TikToking Her Way To Success

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score
A feel good story.

I'm a cart girl on a Las Vegas golf course. I've made $1,000 in tips in a day, but customers can be weird.​

• Cassie Holland lost her job during the pandemic and became a cart girl at a Las Vegas golf course.
  • A TikTok she made about an experience with a golfer went viral, and she now has a massive following.
  • She works with brands and loves her job — especially because of the tips.
This as-told-to essay is based on a conversation with Cassie Holland, a 26-year-old cart girl at a golf course and TikTok creator in Las Vegas. The following has been edited for length and clarity.

Read it here:

All I'm gonna say is...there's more to it than that.

I guess working at a golf course would be a good front job, get her together with high-rollers who want to rent some strange...

She looks creepy and scary to me. Glad I don't golf or ticktack. I didn't watch the videos or stories.
Most hoores look creepy.

They tend not to be overly smart; and they get insular - they don't hang around with anyone but other hoores and maybe the mac-daddy.

Don't ask me how I know; but I do know.

She's selling it. Not as good as some of the bartenders I know, but she's putting it out there and cashing in. Give her credit for that.

Now is she really a ditz or acting?

Back
Top Bottom