[Charts] The bubble phase of the gold bull market is still ahead

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

swissaustrian

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Historical analysis of secular bull markets suggests that we are close to the bubble phase, the final move of the cycle.
Compared to the 1970s gold bull market and the Nasdaq bull market, we should have about 2 more years, including the insanity phase.

Article and charts by aden forecast:

http://www.kitco.com/ind/Aden/20120723.html

The text is a bit confusing as gold was just breaking through the $1000 mark in sept 09 then an immediate reference to last septembers record price of $1900.
We know what they meant though (-:

A threefold increase from here, over the next 2 years, will have me cashing out (target just under $5k /oz) and converting to real estate, if the place of dreams is still for sale.

I remember reading the adens when i 1st got into the business. They weren't very good about timing declines but sure did like to hype up the advances!

I still like reading their analysis from time to time. Not worth money though.

Volatility during the current bull market has been nowhere near the 1970s extremes so far:

What does it look like if you adjust the scale to compare bullion to the one month rate of change?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…