Cool tools, how to do's, etc.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Auto-locking door latch is extremely simple.​

This is a short video sharing how to make a self-closing door latch or suitable for livestock barn doors.

2:59

Making Skid steer loader Track mechanism​

Jan 18, 2024

In this video we make tracks for a mini skid steer loader. We have wanted to do this project for a very long time.
The tracks were bought at the beginning of 2020šŸ˜… and we finally got around to it.
Building such a vehicle is very expensive and time-consuming, so we decided to divide it a bit.
The hydrostatic gearbox comes from a zero turn lawn mower.
The tracks and drive wheels are the same as those on the Kubota U10 excavator
Unfortunately, there was no other way to do the test, so we only used a drill.

26:57

LED conversion on magnifying arm...every shop needs this​

Generating Electric Power with my Wood Stove - Peltier Experiments​

19:22

Making Hydraulic Power Unit​

The hydraulic system in the workshop will be very helpful to me. In the future, I want to make a hydraulic press that will be powered by this unit. In the next video I will want to show you how to make a 4 in 1 skid steer bucket and there I will also need the help of this device to show its capabilities.

The engine used in the video has a power of 1.1kW / 1.5 hp.
Pump 6L/min
Two-section distributor 40 L

16:49

Make A Blind Hole Bearing Puller | DIY Inner Bearing Removal Extractor de cojinetes de agujero ciego​

Feb 19, 2024

4:43

Making Hydraulic & Hydrostatic Dump Truck​

Apr 18, 2024

In this video we will show you how to make an interesting vehicle that will be very helpful on the farm and around the house.
You might say it was easier to use a lawn tractor and convert it, maybe it was, but we didn't have one and we had a lot of parts we wanted to use.

Parts we used:
- Hydrostatic transmission from a lawn tractor
- The main frame is made of a 70x50x3 mm channel
- The steering gear was found in a scrapyard, unfortunately I don't know what car it came from.
- Briggs & Stratton petrol engine 14 HP
- The seat is from some lawn tractor
- The footrests, sides and crate are made of 1.5 mm stainless steel
- Fuel tank from the gx200 engine
- The air conditioning compressor is probably from a Ford
- Hydraulic pump with a capacity of 10L / min- Hydraulic cylinder with a height of 200 mm
- Hydraulic cylinder with a height of 200 mm

Specifications are:
Weight approx. 250 kg
Load capacity on the trailer: approx. 400 kg
Power 14 km
Maximum speed 15 km/h
The dimensions of the box are 90 x 96 x 40 cm

38:20

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@MadeinPolandChannel/videos

Back
Top Bottom